Thigh riding {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

Sighs leaving my mouth as i looked at the time every 5 seconds. Wondering when jungkook would get home.

Jungkook was a well known tattoo artist and always had to work till late. Mostly i tried to stay awake but would end up asleep.

I barely saw him so we barely could spend time together. And it kinda bothered me

And to add onto that, i was sexually frustrated.

-

After 30 more minutes I finally heard keys from outside our luxurious apartment.

The door got pushed open as his well built form got into my view.

His hair messy, tattoos trailing up his arm. His piercings blinking.

He threw off his shoes and pulled off his shirt, as he always would do it when he got home for comfort.

I quickly looked away, pretending I didn't see him and stared at the tv that was playing some stupid movie.

Feeling his fingers slide around my jaw from behind he pulled my head back and pressed his lips to mine.

"Baby" he whispered "how was your day" he asked and went to the kitchen returning with some food and a drink for himself.

"Boring" i huffed "can't you come home earlier tomorrow?" I question

"I'm sorry angel, i would love to be with you all day, but i have to much clients at the moment" he caressed my thigh

"Then move the date" i glared

"That's not how it goes beautiful. I can't cancel them now. Some appointments are already placed from months ago" he spoke

"I'm really sorry, I'll look in my planning when i have some free days, and then we will go on a small trip together. To wherever you want, what do you say?"

"Fine" i whined "i just miss you"

"I miss you too baby, I'm glad i could say hi to you today. Mostly you're sleeping already"

"It's 1 am, is it a surprise I'm already asleep?" I scoffed

"You're mad huh?"

"Very"

"I'm sorry, really. I'll make it up to you" he spoke. I straddled his lap as he stared at me putting his food aside.

"Okay. Make me forgive you"

"What?! Now? Baby I'm tired" he leaned his head back

"And i'm sexually frustrating, because my boyfriend doesn't have time for me" i glared.

"Aish baby" he rubbed his face

"It's the truth tho" I mumbled like a kid

"I know, and you have all the rights to be mad at me. But you gotta understand me too baby"

"Jungkook please, you're every day home around 1am. I barely see you. And when i do you have to leave for work or you're tired. When will i get attention?" I spoke put annoyed

"I do what i can babe, really. I'm sorry"

"Your sorry won't help" i scoffed. Suddenly he pulled me closer

"Ride my thigh."

"This is sudden"

"Well you want your desires to be full filled. Go on ride it. But you gotta forgive me"

"Maybe" until he grabbed my waist. He moved me around making me whimper

"So sensitive huh?" He spoke "now release yourself using my thighs baby. Isn't that what you wanted" he flexed his thigh making me close my eyes.

"Y-yeah" I whispered. Slowly starting to roll my hips around, grabbing onto his shoulders. Moans leaving my mouth.

Moving faster and faster my moans got louder too.

His veiny hands helping me move faster while his thigh muscles flexed sending more pleasurable waved through my body.

Until he suddenly started bouncing his thigh. Letting out a cry i leaned my head into his neck.

"You like it baby? Are my baby's desires getting released?"

"Y-yes, yes they are" i moaned out. Feeling a knot in my stomach i also felt his lips onto my neck.

Feeling him sucking my skin, definitely leaving a dark mark behind.

"C-cumming" i whined gripping his hair while my legs started shacking.

"Go on baby, cum for me" his deep voice filled my ear. As i released all over his thigh. Wetting my panties and his black jeans.

"Good girl" he whispered caressing my hair back "you wanna shower with me?" I nodded as he picked me up.

-

{ jk POV }

Standing under the shower her body clings onto me.

Liking it how close she was as I really missed her.

-

Laying in bed she cuddled up to me, while i played around with her hair.

Suddenly i gasped feeing her sucking my neck.

"What are you doing angel"

"Marking you, so that one bitch that works for you knows who you belong to"

"Still jealous of mina?" I chuckled caressing her thigh.

"She's always drooling over you when i cone visit you once in a while."

"Yep you're jealous"

"Of course i am!" She whined "you're some hot meat jeon! I gotta stay alert for bitches like her" i laughed and kissed her

"Know baby, that i love you a lot, and there is no reason for you to be jealous"

"Fuck, i love how loyal you are. You're so cute my little bun" she squeezed my cheek making me laugh

"Anyway, am I forgiven?" I asked softly

"Mhm, yep. You are."

"Thank you, I'll try my best to see you more often beautiful."

"I know you try bun, i just feel alone sometimes not having you here" i smiled at her words and pulled her closer

"My little girl. I'll try everything i can to get home earlier" feeling her nodding i kissed her head "i love you angel"

"I love you too handsome"

"Now close your beautiful eyes, it's late mhm" she yawned and nodded closing her eyes

"Goodnight" she mumbled against my chest

"Goodnight love"

And with a soft smile I drifted of to sleep