Danger {pt14}

{jk POV}

"jae, use more speed in your punch. It's not only about the power you use." I spoke as he nodded. He took in my tips and tried it out. But instead he fell down.

"ouch" he sighs making me roll my eyes

"I think we trained enough today" I spoke as jin-a appeared

"is this training"

"no, your brother is even more clumsy than you"

"that's not really a compliment" jae glared as I grin

"it is not supposed to be one"

"aish easy now. Namjoon wanted you in the living room." Jin-a spoke as I nodded. Kissing her head I walked off.

"what you want" I sat down on the couch.

"we got some problems" jimin spoke

"when not" I scoffed

"jeon, the men that were lead by your father are looking for jin-a. as they still want to get into her fathers business." Namjoon spoke.

"fucking hell, mr choi probably took over." I sigh

"we got this letter in the mail for you" taehyung handed it. Ripping it open I started reading

< dear jeon Jungkook. >
You might have had a chance to stop your father from ruining your life and taking your lovely girl.
But as your fathers right hand, it's my duty to finish his tasks. Not?
I want to meet you to have a talk. At your fathers company in his office. Maybe we can work out a deal.
If not, I'll take matter in my own hands. And then you can say goodbye to your lovely jin-a and her brother.
I expect you on Sunday at 8pm. You better not be late.
See you then
< Mr choi >

"fucker" I mumbled out and rolled my head back.

"what will you do?" hoseok questioned.

"I'll have to meet him. Or we all go down."

"he wrote something about making up a deal, what does he mean."

"him knowing he will give me an offer to keep jin-a and jae alive. But that might cost me my own life." I spoke

"Jungkook, this seems dangerous" jin spoke

"we have done worse hyung"

"he's right, he killed someone with just a hammer or his hands. Jeon has no fears" taehyung spoke

"jeon his fear is his father, even if he denies" yoongi scoffed.

"shut the fuck up" I glared and got up, leaving the living room.

"and?" jin-a asked

"don't worry mhm" I pulled her close.

"Jungkook? We're safe right?"

"not exactly" I sigh "but I'll promise you my life you're safe" I caressed her cheek, giving her a soft kiss.

-

It was Sunday night as I stood in front of the huge building.

"give us a sign if you need help, we will wait here." Namjoon spoke.

"mhm" I hummed and left inside, taking the elevator. Two body guards stood at the office doors. They opened them as I stepped in.

"I was waiting for you" he smiled "take a seat."

"I'mnot in the mood for games choi, so keep it short"

"if you want to keep your little girl. You will just do as I say." He glared.

"what deal were you talking about"

"listen jeon. Her father ruined our business. So it's up to me now to ruin theirs."

"for what? He is dead? They have no leader anymore."

"they have all our information Jungkook, and that building is on jae his name now, even tho he doesn't know. So we are not safe. So this is my deal." He handed some papers. "you make both jin-a and jae sign this. Or they breath out their last breath"

"do you even see what's standing in here?!" I spat out

"yes, because I made it" he smirked "they get time till Wednesday at 6pm."

"and what if they didn't"

"then on Wednesday at 6pm I appear at your door. No papers seen, they get to see a bullet up close" he spoke "you may take your leave"

"you-"

"I what" he spoke as a gun was pressed to my head from behind. Closing my eyes I sigh. Slowly turning around, taking my leave.

"and?" jimin spoke as I stepped outside.

"we're fucked" was all I said before walk to the car.

-

{your POV}

"we have to sign this" I spoke

"and then what?! Join his gang while all the information about your dad gets spread around the world?" Jungkook spoke "babe, that dudes man raped woman, abused everyone who got close and killed everyone who got in the way! People will talk bad about you"

"in all honesty Jungkook...me and jin-a never knew of his business. So I rather have people talking me bad then dying" jae spoke

"so you will join his gang then too?" taehyung spoke

"the tattoo. It doesn't allow us to leave right?" I spoke

"you're stuck in my gang yeah. And they know. They especially want jae, as the company is on his name now." Jungkook nodded

"what if you tattoo jae?" I questioned as the room went quiet "then he just has to stand off the company and the information. But we can't join his gang"

"jin-a... you know I'm against tattoos" jae spoke

"then do you wanna join that gang?!" I spat out

"jae... she right. This might be your only way out" Jungkook spoke

"are you sure it will work?"

"they will fight against it. But they know you're protected. They can't do anything" Jungkook shook his head.

"jae please" I begged. He sighs and glanced at everyone. He looked at me and then at jungkkok. His head slowly started to nod.

"fine, I do it"