Mommy {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ jk POV }

Staring at the front door. Holding tightly onto my bunny plushie as i waited for mommy to arrive home.

Mommy has been working a lot leaving me at home all alone. Suddenly i heard a loud sound from upstairs making me flinch.

I gulped and slowly approached the stairs. Still hearing the sound i got scared and ran away hiding underneath the dining table.

"BUN! I'M HOME!" I suddenly heard mommy. "BUN?!" She yelled again as she suddenly spotted me under the table and bends down.

"Mommy." I pout.

"Bun, what wrong. Why are you underneath the table?" She asked

"Scary sound upstairs" i mumbled as she sighs.

"Come here" i crawled from underneath the table as she hugged me. Holding her tight she helped me up. "Let's go look together mhm. I bet it's nothing"

I hesitated but grabbed her hand and walked with her upstairs. Checking the rooms i heard it again. I whined as mommy chuckled

"It's nothing bun" she said and giggled. Peeking inside the room i pout "see, it was nothing, just the window slamming open and shut from the wind"

"Thank you mommy" I whispered. She caressed my cheek and pulled me close after closing the window.

"Let's go lay down mhm? You seem a bit tense" i nodded and smiled

"Yes! Let's cuddle" as i pulled her along. Getting excited. I jumped onto the bed seeing mommy smile. She joined me as i cuddle her

"How was your day bun? Had a bit fun today?"

"No, i missed mommy today" i pout.

"Aww bun, mommy is here now. I'm not going anywhere now" i smiled and cuddle closer

"How was mommy's day?" I asked fiddling with her shirt

"Tiring, mommy had a lot of work. I'm glad i have you in my arms right now bun" as her fingers played with my hair.

"Don't overwork mommy" i mumbled.

"I won't" feeling her lips plant a kiss on my head. After a lot of talking I suddenly fell asleep, and she never left my side.

~

{ your POV }

Jungkook fell asleep as i stayed with him. Holding him close to me. Everything was quiet until i heard little whimpers.

I looked down at jungkook with a frown as he started breathing heavily. I felt his forehead thinking he was warm but no.

"M-mommy" he suddenly moaned taking me of guard. I chuckled as he moved around slightly. My little bunny is having a wat dream.

"M-mhm mommy....n-no bunny sensitive" he whined and turned around laying onto his back.

I smirked and removed the blanket. Seeing him growing harder. Slowly palming him his whines got louder. Satisfying me.

"M-mommy!" As his head kept turned from side to side. He suddenly gasped and shot awake.

"Bunny" he whimpered and stared at me. His legs tried to close as i kept them open. "Shh, be good. What where dreaming mhm" as I slowly teased him.

"A-about mommy" he held my wrist. I pushed his hand away making him whine.

"Be good bun." He nodded as i opened his pants and pulled them down. Taking him into my hand he whimpered

He stared at me we his big eyes while cute moans left his lips. My hand moving onto him in a smooth way.

"M-mommy" he whispered

"Mhm" i hummed and stared at him.

"I-i want m-mommy to ride me" he mumbled and whined after, as his body was sensitive. I chuckled and leaned down. Connecting our lips.

He got pulled away into the kiss and was enjoying it. But what he didn't notice was that I undressed myself.

Pulling my pants down. Carefully i straddle him and without thinking twice i suck down on him.

He gasped loudly and whined, his hands holding mine as i chuckled.

"Shh isn't this what you wanted mhm" i spoke and slowly moved my hips. He bit his lips and stared at me. "My good boy" i phrased him.

He held my hands tightly and struggled with keeping himself quiet. Moving my hips faster and faster until he was almost screaming and crying from pleasure.

"M-MOMMY" he whined and kept squirming around. I moaned myself as i stared at him.

His hair was messy and he drooled all over himself. I kissed his head and leaned down to his ear.

"You're such a good boy. Taking all the pleasure mommy gives you" he whined and moved around.

"Mommy! Sensitive" he whimpered out

"It's okay, shh" i calmed him down and slowed down my moved. Hearing his heavy breathing. "Is my baby about to cum mhm?" I asked feeling him throbbing badly.

"Y-yes mommy" he whispered and shut his eyes tightly.

"Go on" his hips bucked up as load whines left his mouth. And without wasting any more time he came inside me.

I soon followed after, releasing myself all over him and fell down onto him. Pulling him out of me i turned over and pulled him close.

"You did great bun" i kissed his head, while his trembling body held onto me tightly. Rubbing his back he slowly calmed down.

"T-thank you mommy, i love you"

"I love you to bun" i smiled and held him close "go sleep baby, we will clean everything tomorrow" he nodded slowly still feeling his legs shake.

And both of us drifted of to a deep sleep

{ sorry for posting so late. But here i am with a new smut oneshot. Hope you enjoyed it }