Idols {pt4}{21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

With the thick air around us, our eye contact never broke. Jungkook going down to his knees while i gulped down my spit.

His soft lift placing kisses al l the way down making sure to be slow. Giving me time to resist it. But I didn't want to.

My neck, my chest, my breasts, my ribs, my stomach, my thighs....and finally a kiss was places onto my bundle of nerves.

My clit.

I gasped while my eyes never looked away from him. His big veiny hands caressing my thighs while he kept on placing kisses.

Biting my lip once his lips closed around it. Feeling him sucking my eyes closed, finally breaking the eye contact.

"Don't be quiet angel" he mumbled, sticking out his tongue while he gave me full pleasure.

I let out a moan, my hands balling up into fists. His hands caught my hands and placed them onto his wet hair, still being in the shower.

My hands gripped onto his hair, not to hard to not cause him pain.

While my hands where busy on holding his hair, his hand went between my legs. His mouth still doing magic to me.

I felt the tip of his finger at my entrance, i looked down as he was already looking. He stared with a questioning look as i nodded

Saying it was okay and that he could do what he wanted to. He closed his eyes and pushed in a finger. Making me gasp slightly pulling back.

I relaxed as he started pumping and curling his fingers skill fully. Making me turn out in a moaning mess, and even more when he had entered more fingers.

Right before i could cum he pulled away making a soft whine leave my mouth.

He smiled and stoof up straight, giving me a soft kiss. I smiled and caressed his body.

Feeling his perfectly sculpted body underneath the tips of my fingers.

Feeling his buff chest, his define abs and his sharp v-line.

His dark beautiful eyes who where filled with lust stared into mine. He nodded softly as my hand slowly wrapped around his semi hard friend down there.

His brows started to frown as his mouth slightly parted. My hand having a slow and gently pumping speed on him.

Hus hand went down and squeezed my hand more shut to the tightness he wanted.

He lets out a sigh and helped me moving my hands at a good speed. And honestly I thought it was hot.

"Just like that" he whispered and lets go of me. I had to be honest, it felt weird. But so good.

His head leaned slightly back while his eyes closed. Seeing his adam's apple bobbing into his throat while he gulped.

Knowing he was unaware of what i was doing i slowly went down and figured put on my own what to do.

Slowly putting his tip into my mouth and putting some light sucking to it his gasped and grabbed my head.

He looked down in shock totally surprised about my movements. He breathed out heavily and calmed down.

He removed my hair and stared at me.

"Do you know what to do?" He looked at me as i shook my head causing him to laugh slightly. "Suck it gently, go harder after time. The part you can't fit in you stroke with your hand. And important to know, do not use your teeth" i nodded and looked down.

Slowly bobbing my head he gathered my hair together into on fist. Feeling him helping me out by guiding me.

"If can and want to, try to take me down your throat" he mumbled out focused on the pleasure.

His eyes not leaving my movements, slowly taking him deeper and deeper. I pulled away and looked up.

"Help me" i spoke

"Help you with what angel, use you words mhm?" He whispered out softly

"Help me taking you in my throat" i mumbled, he smiled and nodded.

"Relax your throat, tap my thigh and I'll pull away okay?" I nodded as he smiled "open your mouth and try to relax"

I did as he said and closed my eyes as well. Feeing his cock entering my mouth he held my head in place firmly.

Feeling him going deeper and deeper i choked but soon enough recovered. He kept going as soon my nose his his base.

He grunted and softly squeezed my hair, knowing he likes it. I slowly bobbed my head as he moans.

"Fuck" he mumbled and pushed me off. "Don't, unless you want my cum down you throat" i stood up and pulled my close

"This is a side i never knew of you"

"There's still so much you have to figure out angel" he whispered and touched my lip. Until i gasped when he turned me over. "And right now i wanna show you how I'm gonna make live to you my precious girl" he kissed my shoulder and neck softly.

I bit my lip as he slightly pulled my bottoms back. Feeling his tip rubbing against me.

"I'll go slow, stop me whenever it's needed" i nodded as my hands where on the wall, waiting for what has to come.

Suddenly feeling a stretch. I gasped and so did jungkook, both not used to this. Once he succeeded to push in fully he slowly started thrusting.

Making sure not to hurt me what was really cute and sweet. I also was glad he wasn't just going straight into it.

His speed went faster every now and then after some minutes. And after a while skin slapping, moans and the sound of the water running filled the bathroom.

His hands gripping my hips while my hands where reaching back to grab onto his hair.

Both moaning loudly into each other's ear. Feeling the pleasure of our lives.

I never felt this good, and jungkook succeeded to do this to me. Knowing this was all out of love.

Looking sideways at him he looked at me before kissing me. He pressed me to the wall and bucked up his hips deeply making me moan into his mouth.

"Cumming" i moan.

"Cum for me" jungkook spoke quickly, my legs started shacking, feeling the tight knot releasing as i came all around him.

Jungkook was really quick to pull out as a groan left his throat while my back got filled up with his cum.

Both of us breathing heavily staying im place for a while.

"Now let me take care of you angel"