When he chooses someone else over his own girlfriend {pt1}

{ jk POV }

Walking along the city with my gf she kept ranting around about what she wanted to get.

Until i saw someone from my childhood, making all her words go quiet.

"MINA!" I yelled making jin-a flinch and look at where i was looking

"Jungkook?! Is that you?" She spoke and ran over. I smiled and gave her a hug "omg i never thought i would see you. How have you been?"

"Doing pretty good, working hard. Taking some free days now. How about you? You still help your mother at her store?"

"Ahh yes i do, things only got more difficult. My parents divorced now, so payment are difficult"

"Ahh i can help whenever you want me to" i smiled "here take my card, call me if you need me. We can meet up another time"

"Oh yeah sure, would love to. Then we can catch up some more." She smiled "and who is this? Your sister?" She frowns

"I'm his girlfriend jin-a" she spoke with a smiled and grabbed my arm "we are really happy together right kook?"

"Yeah, yeah we are." I sigh and looked back at mina "give me a call mhm"

"Will do, but i have to go now. My mother is waiting for me. It was nice to see you again jungkookie"

"Ahh I'm glad to see you again too. See you later"

"Sure sure handsome, have a nice day" as she ran of making me chuckle

"SuRe SuRe HaNdSoMe, wth" jin-a scoffed "am I invisible?" She frowns

"Let's just go get what you need. I'm still gaming with the boys later" as i started walking.

-

{ your POV }

Staring at him i sigh. Seeing him smile while he was texting.

Why does he never be so happy with me? Does he still love me? What does that mina have that I don't?

I groan and got up. About to talk he got up

"Oh uhm, I'll be going out. You will safe yourself right?"

"Y-yeah" i whispered

"Great, see ya" as he just left.

"What happened to you kook" I whispered and went to take a shower and after cry myself to sleep.

-

{ jk POV }

"Ahh you grew up so much kook. You're so handsome now" mina ruffled my hair as i laughed

"Ahh, cut it. You still look as beautiful as when we where little kids" i smiled making her blush.

"So, you and jin-a? You didn't seem so happy around her" i sigh and looked down at the coffee in my hand.

"I don't know. Lately she's clingy. And annoying. She wants to know everything. Where i go. With who i go. When I'll be back."

"Oehh, that sucks" mina sighs "are you going to break up?"

"I really don't know mina. I thought about it. But then I remember the good things about. She's sweet and caring. Sometimes just to much"

"My mother always tells me 'whenever you're unhappy, then stop with it and look for the better' maybe she isn't the person?" She spoke

"Aah forget about, I'll see what time does" i smiled "let's go somewhere warmer, it's getting cold"

"Sure" she smiled and got up.

-

As time past me and mina caught up. Hanging around a lot we suddenly saw jin-a enter our house.

"You're home again?"

"Yeah" she whispered

"Yah, what's up with you" i sigh "all you do is leave the house and distance yourself. You don't make dinner, you never clean. Did i do something wrong?" I spat out.

But all she did was stare at me. Until she suddenly chuckled.

"How dare you" she whispered "i did everything for you and you keep leaving me for her. Did i do something wrong for you to not show interest anymore?" She spoke

"Don't act like you're the victim here jin-a. I have to do everything alone!"

"Well if i upset you and make you unhappy. Why don't you choose her and leave me"

"What are you saying now?"

"Because all you do is putting your attention on her! Do you still care about me?! Or am I nothing anymore"

"Aish stop acting like this" i sigh

"Then leave jungkook....it's clear you're upset with me"

"Wel yes! Maybe i should leave you. Let's go mina" as we got up.

"Wait! No! Jungkook! Don't go!" She tried to hold me back and cried. But i pushed her off and left.

-

{ your POV }

Sitting on the floor he left. I was a crying mess and I felt so lost.

Days passed from skipping work, and crying all day

"Come on jin-a. You can't stay inside your whole life" namjoon sighs

"Yes i can"

"Are you really that fast to give up on him?" Jimin spoke

"He's clearly out of love with me. He doesn't want me."

"Who says that!" Yoongi whined "het your god damn ass up and go talk with him! Don't be a pathetic bitch. Fight for your man! You love each other."

"But..."

"There is no but this time young lady! Get into that god damn shower. Dress up and go see that dumb fucker. Your tears make me wanna throw up"

"Okay but that's not nice" taehyung looked at yoongi

"Someone had to say it" he shrugged as i stared at them

"Give it a try little one" Hoseok sat next to me "and if it's nothing then he's stupid for leaving you" he added

"That's true. You're so caring and sweet. He must be blind to leave you" jin spoke

"Thank you guys" i sigh "I'll get ready then" as i left upstairs

It better be worth it