Street racer {pt3}{ending}

{ jk POV }

Hissing from pain my sister apologised

"Did you really have to fight him kook" somin spoke. Staring into her eyes i let out a sigh before looking down

"He hurt you somin-ah. Of course i had to" i spoke "I'll find something to make you live safely mhm" i looked back up at her

"First get yourself healthy kook" she whispered "i know about what you have been doing" she added before cleaning up and leaving to the kitchen after treating my face.

Leaning my head back i closed my eyes. Questioning to myself why my whole life had to be like this.

It was hard to gain money so i pulled myself into the wrong life. Finding love was hard. And keeping my family safe was difficult.

All i hoped was that taehyung wouldn't manipulate jin-a. Because she actually makes me feel comfortable.

What i did last bight was sudden. And i hope she doesn't regret it, or is mad at me. Because that would make me hate myself even more.

-

Standing at the pharmacy i let out a sigh and patiently waited for my turn

"Hello sir how can i help"

"I was told you sell some inhalers to help someone to stop smoking" i spoke

"Right, we do. We have some different kinds of tastes. You have a specific idea?" She questioned

"Whatever you think that would help the best" i smiled slightly. She nodded and went to get me one.

"The mint one is selling the best." She spoke handing it to me. "Only use it when you really feel the need to smoke. Inhaling 5 times should be enough to get your thoughts off"

"Alright thank you" i smiled and payed before leaving "let's try it then." I whispered before leaving.

-

I didn't go to the street races for 2 weeks. Getting myself back on track first. I left the gang i worked for. And stopped smoking.

My only problem now was the man who was supposed to be my lovely dad.

-

"KOOK! TAEHYUNG IS HERE!" Soming yelled. I frown and ran downstairs.

"Tae? What's up"

"Checking up on you. Didn't see you the last weeks" he spoke as i made him enter.

"Right" i mumbled "i was busy" i spoke up

"With?"

"I left the gang. And stopped smoking" i sat down and sigh, but taehyung kept quiet "you know tae" i started

"I know you hate me sometimes" i looked at him "but you made me realise i was going the wrong way" i nodded at my own words. "Thank you"

"I'm glad you did something about it kook" he spoke "I've seen you grow kook. I just want you healthy."

"I know" i spoke "also about your sister-"

"Forget it kook. Just make her happy. I don't wanna see her in tears because of you"

"What" i said shocked

"She's been happy. And i know she's sneaking out to see you. She won't listen to me anyway and neither will you" he sighs

"Just don't hurt her. I don't wanna se her breaking down again after that our mother died"

"I promise I won't" i spoke "thank you tae. You're a great friend" i smiled

"Ahh don't get emotional now" he laughed. Laughing with him her got up "I'll get going now. Take care jeon. Call me if you need help" i nodded as he left.

-

{ your POV }

"WE GOTTA GO!" Taehyung yelled as i ran down. Soon leaving to watch him race.

Once we arrived we greeted everyone. By i slowly stepped away, going around the corner seeing jungkook

"Hi there beautiful" he smiled making me chuckle

"You got a new bruise?" I frown touching his cheek softly. He sighs and nodded

"It's the last one I promise. He finally left the house"

"Woah! That's great news" i smiled and hugged him "I'm so happy you can live safely now kook" i whispered as he hugged me.

"My mom would like to meet you beautiful" he whispered "only if you're comfortable"

"Would love to meet her kook" i smiled. He stared into my eyes as we held deep eye contact.

Slowly leaning in, sharing a loving and passionate kiss. Arms tightly wrapped around each other.

"Yah! Love birds!" Taehyung appeared making us pull away quickly. Taehyung laughed and sigh "sis, idc you're dating him. Just don't distract him before the race. We have to go jeon"

"I'll be there in a sec" jungkook chuckled as taehyung left. "So...you gonna cheer then loudest right?" He teased

"Ahhh you!" I poked his waist "i know your team will win. Just let taehyung go over the finish line first"

"I'll think about it" he winked and pecked my lips making me whine

"Just do it! Or he will complain the whole week again!" As i ran after him

"I will just because i love you!"