Royal {pt2} {gif}

{ your POV }

Holding my mother's hand as she stared at me. Softly smiling she caressed my knuckles

"How was it" she spoke quietly

"Heavy work, but it was worth it. Dad gained a lit of money. You will soon be healthy again mom, I promise" i spoke softly as she smiled

"I believe in you both" she spoke as i smiled and nodded. Soon dad entered the room as i gave him my seat.

My hand getting replaced by his as i admired them, seeing them both still in love.

"I have great news" dad spoke out

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"We can pay the operation, well not completely because we had to give them a deposit. But in two days they will save you honey" dad smiled making both me and my mother happy.

"What about the rest of the money?" I asked after as he sighs.

"About that, the king asked me something" as i kept my eyes on my dad "he said you did your job good, and was wondering if you wanted to work there for a bit to replace someone who got into a accident"

"M-me?" I stutter out as dad nodded i gulped and looked down "fine" I whispered "i will help you both gain money"

"Come here" mom spoke as i carefully hugged her "i love you so much, thank you for everything sweetheart"

"I love you too mom, soon you will feel better"

-

Standing in front of the big door i took in a deep breath. Pulling down the handle as a bell rang inside.

Hearing the locks unlocking a maid pulled opened one of the doors.

"How can i help?" She spoke

"I got told i had work to do here" i spoke as she nodded

"Right, follow me" as she lead me to one of the living rooms seeing the kink, instantly bowing deep.

"Hello" he spoke as i smiled "I'm glad you accepted my offer." He spoke

"I'm glad you gave me the offer, thank you so much" i bowed again.

"You will be mostly in charge of cleaning. We have a bedroom free for you" as i widened my eyes, as dad never said i had to sleep here

"T-thank you" i spoke as he smiled

"This is jia. She will help you around in the beginning. Now excuse me please" as he left, both of us bowing as my body was filled with shocked.

-

While doing some work, i was busy cleaning the kitchen. And let me tell you, I've never seen a kitchen this big.