Danger {pt7}

{ jk POV }

Sitting in my office jin-a stepped in and sat down. Looking at her i raised a brow

"Speak up" she spoke making me chuckle.

"Easy little girl, easy" i leaned back

"I did what you told me to. I went through pain for this. Now please, just give me answers" i sigh and got up. Pushing my hands in my pockets i walked to the window.

"Tuesday, the 9th of December." I spoke

"That's my birthday" she whispered as i nodded

"We went to the same middle school. I was 11. You were 10. Everyone looked down on me. Like i was some kind of criminal back then. Even you"

"What are you talking about?" She asked

"I tried talking with you and tried to become friends. But you avoided me at all cost. Pretending like i was invisible"

"If that really happened, I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to. But that's not a reason to make me do all this"

"Don't apologise. Because after all i wound out the reason why you did that. Precisely today, it is 1 year ago when i figured out it was your dad who caused all this."

"What?"

"He forced you to ignore me. He forced me practically into this world with no escape. And after all i planned out to when i would kill him. But you and your little brother made the job easier for me" as i turned to her

"Jungkook-"

"Shh shh." I hushed her "my father had a deal with yours."

"What deal"

"To ruin my life and yours"

"Mine? My father would never"

"Did he once care for you? Did he once paid attention to you and your family? No jin-a. He abused your mother. And he treated you and jae like shit."

"Where is this going jungkook. Why am i here?"

"Our fathers got into a fight. My dad wanted to end you and yours me. So at the end of the day, even tho they hated each other, they worked together to fuck us up."

"But of course a little girl like you would come out of it without problems and still be clueless" i stared at her. Before walking over to grab a cigarette and a drink and after sit down

"The 14th of march. Exactly 4 years ago. Your father put a chip in you. To track you down so the job for my dad was easier."

"Why would my father help yours to kill me?"

"So they could faster ignore each other again." I leaned back into my seat. "The tattoo i placed onto your body is a sign you're on my side. Because exactly 2 weeks ago my father asked for proof."

"What does the tattoo mean"

"My side gang is seen as a army from satan. If you actually wanna call it that way. Gives a obvious view to people not to mess with us. And my dad wanted proof that you're in a protected team he can't reach"

"Why are you protecting me?"

"I'm not. At all. I'm protecting myself. My dad still wants you. And knowing i have you in my hands he won't dare to lay a damn finger onto me."

"What am I supposed to do now"

"You can't do shit angel. You're in it now and there's no way back."

"Jungkook-"

"Within 3 days there's a party for the mafia. Me side gang is going together with the guys. And you will join."

"Why would i"

"If you wanna keep breathing angel, and live without the fear of dying anytime soon. You'll have to work along to bring a end to my father's life"

"Do you even hear yourself?"

"I know what i said, i know what i think and i know what i am going to do."

"Jungkook-"

"If you have any more questions feel free to come ask. I'll get some stuff and we will leave back to the house." As i left.

-

{ your POV }

He walked out and left me there. Sadness overflowing me. Knowing that my dad was planning on killing me. Just for him not to see his enemy anymore.

I've never been more happy about someone's dead than my dad's.

"Rest in hell idiot" I whispered and got up.

-

Sitting on the couch, being in my own world jae suddenly appeared

"Where were you?"

"Jungkook had more questions about dad and didn't let me leave"

"Jin-a, please be careful with whatever you're doing"

"I am jae" i smiled softly "I promise" he nodded as he left again.

-

Rethinking the whole situation i soon enough stood in jungkook room.

"What" he spoke

"Let's kill your father." I spoke as he looked back at me surprised. "Let's kill him and live carefree"

"I hope you know that even after he's dead, you're not able to leave right?" He got up and walked closer

"What?"

"This tattoo angel" he tapped my thigh. "This tattoo known all around. People will hunt you down if they know you're not getting protected. You might think you will live carefree angel"

"But you're pulled into my world now"