Teach me {21+}{pt2}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

"Don't stop" I whispered as he stared at me, he nodded as i saw his hand go down, about to follow it he stopped me.

"Look me in the eyes." I nodded and nibbled my lip, feeling something press against me he smiled. "Scratch my back if that helps"

"Yes" I mumbled, feeling a slight pressure he slowly pushed in. I whined and closed my eyes tightly.

Feeling him stretching me, he kissed me causing me to get distracted from the pain.

He stayed still to let me adjust as we both where breathing heavily.

"You can move now" I whispered against his lips. He nodded and intertwined our hands.

His hips bucked into me as i gasped, feeling him slowly thrusting me. He was so gentle as i stared at him.

His eyes where closed while slight grunts left his lips. If only he knew how much i liked him.

After each thrust he went faster and faster, causing both of us to moan. I was holding him but that didn't last long as he got onto his knees.

His hands grabbed my waist as he thrusted even faster. My back arched while almost screaming.

Seeing his head roll backwards while he lets out a deep groan. His hips thrusted deep into me.

Grabbing his wrists tightly while my legs tried to close, my whole body filled with pleasure.

He pulled out as i breathed heavily, thinking he was giving me a break he suddenly turned me around.

A yelp left my mouth as he spanked me, my upper body fell down as i whined.

He slammed back in and held my hips, thrusting fast, hard and deep into me. Wet and skin slapping sounds filling the room.

I pulled the sheets clenching my fists tightly onto it while he didn't even show any sign of stopping.

He laid onto me while bucking his hips deeply but slowly now. His chest pressed to my back. His hands sliding over mine, holding them.

"J-jungkook" i moan causing one of his deep groans fill my ear.

"You're doing amazing, so fucking good" he spoke in between deep breathes. I let out a big sigh one i felt his lips on my neck.

Feeling him suck, lick and bite my neck. Know for sure I'll be having hickeys.

He pushed himself up again and fastened his pace once again, whining into his pillow. Moving my hips slightly along he grunts.

Receiving a spank on my ass, and another one right after, and he kept on going later on. As i was sure i my ass was red by now.

Feeling him slightly throbbing i clenched around him. Feeing a weird feeling build up inside of me.

"Cum" he growls, i started shacking as he held me tightly. He slammed deep and hard inside of me causing me to cum.

Letting out a deep scream he pulled out. I was breathing heavily but i knew he didn't cum yet. He stood straight up as i looked at him.

Going to my knees he stopped me, looking up at him while holding his thighs he spoke.

"You don't have to" he spoke softly

"I want to jungkook" i spoke and grabbed his cock. He sighs and nodded looking at me.

"Just do what feels right" he spoke as i nodded. Inserting him into my mouth i sucked him. His hands met my hair as he grunted.

"Fuck, you're doing great" he spoke. Looking up we locked eyes, seeing him in pleasure i was glad. Now i knew i was doing good.

Taking him deeper causing my to choke. He groans while his head fell backwards. His grip on my hair tight.

"So close" he mumbled "fuck" moving faster i felt him throbbing. "Cumming" he warned before i felt a thick warm liquid fill my mouth.

He moans loudly and slowly pulled out of my mouth. I looked at him as he smiled

"You don't have to swallo- or you can" he corrected himself after seeing me swallow. I smiled and got up.

"Thank you kook"

"You did great" he smiled. "Go shower." I nodded and went to clean up. And after he did.

Sitting onto his bed he got out of the bathroom dressed up and clean. He was drying his hair with a towel and looked over.

"So..." he mumbled and sat down, looking at his hands.

"I-uhm should go"

"Right yeah, be careful" i nodded and got up, but before i could leave his room he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't forget the promise you made....don't let this ruin our friendship" i nodded as he lets go "good night" he whispered.

"N-night kook" i spoke and left and walked outside.

Was this it? Will we really stay the same? Should i tell him how i feel?