"I have a guy over" prank in boyfriend

{ your POV}

Biting my lip i stared at my boyfriend getting mad over his game.

He was over at my house but all he did was gaming. Making me bored. But i did have a plan ready for once he left.

I was about to prank him, texting him i have a guy over once he texts me he's home or something.

The only dangerous thing was, he had anger problems. So i hope it will go a little bit good.

"FUCKER! MOVE!" He yelled at the screen making me chuckle. Walking over to him i hugged him from behind.

"Baby" i kissed his cheek, but his only reaction was a 'mhm'. Rolling my eyes i let go of him. As he continued gaming.

~

Walking down with him he pecked my lips.

"I'll still call you tonight mhm. It's gonna storm tonight and i guess you will be scared."

"Why can't you stay then?" I frown.

"Ahh did you forget? I have to meet my grandmother tomorrow morning. I'll come over at night then and cuddle you mhm"

"Alright baby, drive safely" he nodded and kissed me one more time. He got onto his motorcycle and drove off quickly.

Shutting the door i smirked, knowing my plan is going amazing.

Running to my room i hopped onto the bed and waited. Hearing the thunder coming a i sigh. Slightly getting scared.

Scrolling through my phone i got bored. Making myself some noodles i ate them onto my bed as my series played.

Flinching as i heard the sound from my phone. Ignoring the thunder i put my fear aside and picked up the phone.

"Princess, hope you're not to scared?"

"I'm okay jungkook"

"Jungkook? What happened to the nickname? Did i do something?"

"No why?"

"Never mind"

"Anyway I'm okay, I'm eating noodles and watching my series"

"Cozy"

"Oh uhm, I can't call long jungkook, i have a guy over- i mean a friend" as i tried not to laugh.

"Wait what?" He spoke clearly getting mad "what guy? What the fuck are you talking about!" He said now louder "YAH! Answer! Are you fucking cheating?!"

"I have to go, i love you" as i hung up. I grin as i knew he will come over. But i also slightly felt bad for doing this to him.

~

Quickly getting up i locked my bathroom door and sprayed some of his perfume he left here and quickly sat back on my bed.

Continuing to eat my noodles. Hearing my front door slam open and shut heavy steps where heard on the stairs.

As i tried to keep in my laugh. My bedroom door slammed open as he glared at me.

"Who the fuck it here?" He spoke as his eyes where dark, his veins popping out of his arms and neck as he clearly got mad

"What guy" i asked, acting confused. He slammed my door shut making me flinch he walked to my bathroom door.

He noticed it was locked and tried to open it. He looked at me as i gulped, knowing he was burning from anger as i slightly regretted this.

"Who the fuck is in the bathroom" he tried to stay calm.

"No one" i spoke.

"Then why is it locked" he gritted his teeth.

"Uhm idk" I mumbled. He growls and slammed his fist into the door, creating a hole into it.

I gasped in shock and got up.

"Open this god damn door" he glared, i gulped and opened it. As he walked into it seeing nothing.

He looked into my closet as i quickly hugged him, knowing he was burning in anger.

"Let me the fuck go!" He spat "fucking cheating-"

"It's a prank baby! I would never cheat on you! I'm so sorry" i jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around him.

"What?"

"I pranked you telling i had a guy over, but I'm all alone baby. I promise" he sighs and hugged me back.

"Why baby why"

"I wanted your reaction"

"You got me so worked up babe. Don't do this again, i was so close to hurt you"

"Did you take your pills baby?"

"No I forgot" as he laid us down.

"Ahh you should take them baby" i pout and sat onto his lap. Grabbing his hand it was bruised from slamming the door. "See you have hurt yourself"

"I rather hurt myself then you. Because i would never forgive myself that" I sigh and treated it.

He later on informed his mom that he had a anger attack and that he would stay here to calm down. As she agreed.

Pulling him close to me i laid his head on my chest. And kissed his head.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have done that"

"I forgive you princess, but please promise me to never do this again, i could barely control myself" as i smiled

"I promise bun" as we fell asleep.

As now i knew how much he loved me