One night stand, not knowing he's your student. {pt2} {ending}

{ your POV }

Walking into school i went to my class putting my stuff down. Preparing everything the classroom soon filled up as everyone took their seat.

But once again someone was late as the door opened. Seeing jungkook eating. I sigh and glared

"You're late. Again"

"Oops" he winked and went to sit down

"Put your snacks away. You're not allowed to eat in my class"

"Well mrs bossy. I paid for this food i will eat it with much love in your class" he grins. Shooting him a glare. "Mad? Want me to stay after class again?"

"Yes." I spoke blandly. "Now good class. Today's class i will explain a task to you all." As they nodded "you will pair up in groups from 2. You will prepare a lesson for the class that will last for 30 minutes"

"That lesson will include theory, exercises and a test." I spoke hearing groans

"About what should it be?" Someone asked

"The subject you can choose yourself. Just make sure you can teach something towards te class." As they nodded "you get 2 weeks to prepare yourself on this and then we start with presenting."

"This will go on for 2 weeks so everyone can present their project"

"How do we do it miss? Do we need to use papers or?"

"Any way you want. You can use a PowerPoint. A quiz. Papers. But make sure you know what you're talking about. So you need to know your text out of your head" they nodded as i went on with answering questions.

~

Correcting the homework from a class the door opened and got locked again.

"Sweetheart seemed annoyed with me today" he spoke. I sigh and put my pen down.

"Well yes" he chuckled and pulled me up sitting on my seat and sat me back on his lap. He pecked my lips as i stared at him.

"Don't be mad noona" he whispered. I sigh and pinched his nipples making him whine "yah don't do that. I'm sensitive" I chuckled as he glared.

"Is the little baby sensitive" i fake pout but gasp as i gained a spank. "Yah!" He smiled and leaned back

"Anyway. I wanna ask you something" he said and smiled warmly at me

"What is it" i looked at him.

"Do you maybe wanna go eat dinner this weekend. I know what happened between us was uhm yeah whatever. I just want to get to know you more. You really seem like an interesting person"

"Is jungkook getting soft?"

"Ah shut up! Just say yes or no"

"Fine. Sure." I smiled and nodded. He smiled and grabbed my jaw gently and kissed me. I felt the love and passion through it.

"I'll pick you up Saturday" i nodded and got up
"Good night sweetheart" he spoke and left. Leaning against my desk i smiled and soon left home.

~

Getting dressed i looked at myself wearing a black tight dress. With black heels and made myself look cute.

The doorbell went indicating he was here. I grabbed my small purse and ran down. Fixing my dress and hair I opened the door seeing him standing.

He wore a suit pants with a turtleneck. He had a long black coat over it as his hair was fluffy and covered his forehead.

"Looking beautiful sweetheart" he smiled making me blush.

"You look handsome yourself jungkook" i spoke. He held out his hand and said

"Shall we?" I gladly took his hand as we walked to his car. He opened the door for me to sit as he went to his side after and drove of to a restaurant.

He shove out my chair allowing me to sit and after sat in front of me. We got the menu and could already order some drinks.

"I'm glad you give me the chance to get to know you" he spoke

"Jungkook, i hope you know that we gotta be careful. Because I'm dating my own student" he chuckled and nodded

"I know." He said and took my hand. We talked a lot. About our past with good memories. And our favourite activities.

We where eating enjoying each other's presence. After a long night we walked out and both took a deep breath and after laughed

"I enjoyed a lot" i said

"Oh well me too" he laughed and pulled me close by the waist. He caressed my cheek and kissed me. "I'll make you happy sweetheart. I'll fix that heart of yours after your ex broke it"

"You remember that"

"I wasn't that drunk" he laughed. I smiled and looked down. "I hope you can trust me with your heart" he whispered. I sigh and looked at him.

"I do jungkook. In this short amount of time, you have made me feel loved."

"Also mad not?"

"Oh yes you did. One day I'll beat your ass for annoying me" we both laughed as he hugged me.

"Cute" he spoked and pulled me along to go back to my house. As i allowed him to stay the night.

~

He undressed to his boxers as i wore a silk nightdress. He made me cuddle up to him as his fingertips softly slide along my arms and back.

"I never knew i would meet such a wonderful woman." He whispered

"You're being cheesy" i laughed as he chuckled.

"It's true."

"Doesn't it bother you I'm older?"

"Why would it? I love older woman more. Because i know I'll be the best taken care off."

"I won't play your babysitter tho"

"Ahh! Older then me but so childish. Not even able to have a normal conversation" we both giggled as i looked up.

"I'll take care of you kook. I'll make sure you're healthy and safe" i caressed his cheek

"What a one night stand can do huh" he winked

"I told you not to bring that up"

"Oops" he whispered and kissed me passionately. Pushing his tongue in sharing his love with me.

Slowly separating i smiled. He pressed a kiss to my head and whispered

"Good night beautiful"

"Good night"

And we fell asleep in each other's arms.