When he chooses someone else over his own girlfriend {pt3}{ending}

{ your POV }

As 3 hours passed by he walked down. I gulped and sat down with everyone.

"Jeon" namjoon started. "Why did you do all this?" He asked

"Hyung, please. I wanna talk with her alone"

"But i don't want to he alone with you" i spoke hearing him sigh.

"I'm really sorry, and i know a sorry won't solve the problem. I just never realised how much I actually needed you. And the fact that i dared ti say you where annoying makes me mad at myself" he mumbled looking at his hands.

"Mina has always been a fucked up person. And once again i fell into her game. I really wanna go back in time now. And tell her how much i love you." He looked up.

"Jungkook... do you know how hurt I am?"

"I do" he whispered "and i never wanted to be the reason if that. I know i fucked up. But i hope you can forgive me at some point. Because I really love you"

"I love you too jungkook..." I whispered "but let's take it slow" he nodded and smiled softly.

"Sure, as long as you're comfortable"

"Finally! You guys talk. It was about time" yoongi spoke "can i go now?"

"You're horrible at comforting people, you know that right?" Jimin spoke.

"Idc. I'll go" as he left making us slightly laugh. But soon the rest had to go too. Leaving me with jungkook.

"If you want me to go i ca-" he started

"I-it's okay... you can stay" i smiled softly.

-

Walking upstairs tiredly i wanted to do my night routine. But i gasped seeing jungkook in the shower.

Closing my eyes i heard him chuckle slightly. Hearing the water turn off he patted my head.

"Sorry, forgot to lock the door. Thanks for letting me sleep here. I'll go change in the room" he spoke and left.

Gulping i opened my eyes. Letting out a deep breath i did what i had to do.

-

As jungkook used the guest room to sleep i stayed in my own room. Until I flinched from a loud sound.

I grabbed my phone and i texted jungkook

Me: are you still awake?

Jk: yeah, can't sleep?

Me: no... did you hear
that sound too?

Jk: i did, must be nothing.
Are you scared?

Me: no... goodnight.

-

{ jk POV }

I smiled and sigh. Laying my phone down i heard a sound again. I frown and slightly sat up.

"I know she's scared" I whispered. "I'll go check up on her" i spoke to myself and went to her room.

Slightly knocking i heard her yelp. I got in seeing her scared under the covers.

"It's me... i wanted to check up on you" I whispered

"Please stay here" she mumbled "i am scared" I chuckled and nodded. Going to the other side i laud down.

But she soon hugged me. Slowly wrapping my arms around her i felt comfortable.

"I'm still mad at you" she mumbled

"I know" i chuckled "and i still feel guilty for what i did. I'm stupid to leave a woman like you"

"Don't talk yourself good" she glared as i laughed.

"I'm sorry for what i did angel...i hope you realise how guilty i am"

"I know kook. I see it in your eyes" she caressed my cheek "just promise me to talk with me if i do something that you don't like"

"I promise. I'll talk with you. I really felt scared to lose you. As I realised how much I actually need you" she smiled and snuggled closer.

"I love you jungkook"

"I love you too Angel"

And with a kiss on her head, we drifted off to sleep