Teach me {21+} {pt1}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{your POV}

Walking around the city with my best friend he was just talking bullshit as i laughed listening to him.

"-and then she suddenly kissed me, like just out of the blue. I was so surprised but went along at the end." He chuckled as i fell quiet.

He always told me about his moments with girl. But me the so called innocent bitch on school, didn't know anything about that

I didn't even had my first kiss yet, great right? I was always scared, that i would do wrong or that i will give it to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Getting pulled back to reality as jungkook called my name and bumped me slightly with his elbow

"You good? You zoned off?" He frowns and looked at me

"Ahh yeah I'm good sorry" i gave a smile as we kept walking.

"I know you're not. Tell me what's up." He looked down at me. But I didn't dare to look at him and sigh.

"Fine...it's just, you tell me all this, but idk anything about it. I didn't even had my first kiss yet. So I'm just wondering you know-"

"How it will be?" He finished my sentence

"Yeah" i nodded

"You should fond a great man for that jin-a. It's something important to lose. You will never forget the person who took your first kiss or virginity" he spoke

"How about you teach me?"

"I what?!" He looked shocked at me "no no I can't do that." He shook his head

"Why not? You're someone i trust and love and i know you really good and-"

"Jin-a stop" he grabbed my shoulders "it's something important. I don't wanna take that from you. I am not the man you should do it with"

"But i trust you, and I'm not scared with you"

"Jin-a-"

"Pleaseeee"

"No. No I can't" as he started walking again, being close to his house as i kept begging. We stepped in as i closed his front door.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"FINE!" He groans "okay fine, I'll teach you. But you gotta promise me something"

"Anything" as he stared at me.

"Nothing will change between us okay? Act normal after it okay."

"I promise" i spoke as he sighs.

"Fine" he whispered and pulled me close "all you gotta do is follow my lead mhm" i nodded as he held my waist with one hand and the other on my jaw "close your eyes"

I did as he said and i soon felt his lips on mine. It was weird, feeling his lips move against mine I slowly followed his movements.

Clenching my fists on his hoodie he pulled me closer. Feeling myself getting pushed to the wall.

His teeth dig into my lip as he softly pulled it, i gasped what allowed him to enter his tongue into my mouth.

It was all so new to me but i just followed along. My hands meeting his hair he groans. He slowly pulled away as we both breathe heavily.

He suddenly picked me up and walked upstairs, ending up onto his bed. He hovered onto me and stared into my eyes.

"Are you sure" he whispered, i nodded slowly and stared at him. Tugging onto his sleeve i pleaded

"Please...." I whispered out, his lips met mine again into a soft kiss. Tugging into his clothes he got up and pulled his hoodie off.

Leaving him half naked. He kissed me once again as he tugged my clothes.

"May i?"

"Yes" I confirmed as he slowly undressed me, leaving me in my undergarments. I got shy as he looked at me.

"Don't be shy, you're beautiful" he spoke as my cheeks turned red. Feeling his lips meet my body he kissed me all over.

My bra and panties where soon removed as well as he smiled. I gulped as i closed my eyes.

"Don't flinch" he spoke as i felt his breath between my legs. I gasped slightly as he kissed and sucked my inner thighs.

My hands clenching around the covers from his bed. His big veiny hands suddenly pushed my legs more open.

Looking down at him he licked his lips, and after gave a long lick onto my cunt. I whined and threw my head back.

His hands still onto my thighs his mouth did wonders to me. Feeling his tongue toy around with my cunt while his mouth sucked my clit.

Feeling his hands grab mine, he placed them onto his head. And without hesitating i pulled his hair.

I moan as his mouth movements quickened. His hands squeezed my thighs and gave a spank.

I bit my lip and moan while he groans, sending shivers through my body.

Pulling him closer he grunted. His tongue slid inside of me as he tongue fucked me. Throwing my head back at the amazing feeling.

Feeling one of his hands suddenly leave my thighs i felt his finger tip at my entrance.

"Breathe deeply" he mumbled and slowly and carefully pushed one finger inside of me. I whined and breathed heavily.

He kept his finger still while softly sucking my clit. After some seconds he moved her finger and added another one after some time.

I couldn't keep quiet as I felt really sensitive. Feeling a knot getting tighter inside of me, it made me shake.

"Cum" he mumbled as i suddenly let out a scream, feeling something leak out of me he licked and sucked it all up.

His fingers got pulled out as he got up. I gulped as i saw him undress, seeing him naked and hard in front of me.

He hovered ont me and pecked my lips softly. Before he looked at me and said

"Stop me now or I won't be able to control myself "