Danger {pt12}

{jk POV}

Hearing a knock onto the door I hummed. Hearing the person enter I looked up seeing Namjoon. I frown as he sighs and sat down on my bed next to me.

"what" I spoke coldly

"Jungkook...whatever you're doing. You're being careful right?" he spoke

"I've offered my life multiple times just to safe other's or to get money. I'm doing fine." I spoke and light up a cigarette.

"what was that about with jin-a? why can't she leave?" he asked

"nothing for you to worry about" I said and got up. About to leave my room he suddenlymade me stop into my tracks

"if you're in love with her Jungkook, be fast to confess. Because she's leaving in 3 days with her brother" I gulped at his words and sigh

"close the door when you leave" I spoke and left my room.

-

"jeon" san smiled as I fell down onto the dirty couch in the factory. "how's the love story going?"

"she's leaving in 3 days. I don't know what to do san. I don't even understand why I love her."

"because even tho you act cold she cares" he looked at me

"how would you know" I scoffed

"you've been ranting about her to me Jungkook, I'm just making my conclusions." He shrugged "just try to talk mhm? It might get you somewhere."

"talk about what? The weather?" I looked at him weird

"aish you're hopeless" he sighs as suddenly my uncle appeared

"Jungkook"

"uncle" I mumbled "I'll go" I spoke after and just left.

-

{your POV}

Packing up our stuff jae sighs.

"what's wrong" I asked and went to sit next to him

"were will we go noona" he mumbled

"we will stay at a hotel for now. Until I found something mhm" as he slowly nodded "Namjoon gave us money to survive for at least 2 months"

"I don't like what I'm about to say jin-a, but isn't it better we stay until we find something? We can safe up that money for later." He spoke as I sigh.

"I'll think about it"

"noona-"

"trust me jae. Please" I spoke and left the room.

"jin-a?" I heard and looked up seeing Jungkook "can we talk?"

"uhm yeah sure" I nodded and followed him to his room. Sitting on his bed he sat at his desk.

"I heard you're leaving in 3 days" he spoke as I nodded slowly

"probably"

"where will you go" he looked over at me

"hotel, for the time being"

"that's a waste of money jin-a"

"and why would you care?" I raised my brow. "all you did was use me Jungkook, it's time for me to go now. My job here is done" I spat out and walked out of his room. Running downstairs I suddenly heard him yell something loudly. What made me stop walking as everyone looked over.

"I FUCKING FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU JIN-A" the room fell quiet as I slowly looked back at him as he stood at the stairs

"w-what?" I stuttered out, double checking if my ears weren't lying to me.

"I love you jin-a" he spoke again as we just stared at each other

"how" I spoke "you never cared Jungkook"

"but you cared for me! you gave me a certain feeling I never had before. And I fucking tried to ignore it jin-a. I tried. But I can't" he shook his head.

"I need some time" I whispered and left to the garden.

-

"jin-a" Namjoon walked up to me after a while

"he can't fall in love Namjoon, we have different lives."

"you know jin-a, he's really trying to bring the good out of himself. He's being harsh on himself. I'm not telling you to love him back. But just have a talk with him. So the confusion in his head will be cleared out"

"Namjoon...I'm scared to love him back"

"scared?" he frown "why?"

"we live differently Namjoon, I don't want myself in trouble and definitely not my brother. I have caused him enough trouble already."

"I have an offer for you. But I'll tell you that once you made up your feelings. Think good jin-a. and also talk with him. Maybe it will help you out" he smiled softly and left inside.

I sigh and got lost into my thoughts. As so on the day was almost over as I went to bed.

-

It was the next day as I stood in front of Jungkook his door. Hesitating to knock. Shacking my head I was about to leave but his door opened as he stood there.

"jin-a" he frowns

"I-uhm" as I didn't know what to say. He tilted his head and stared at me. "we should talk" I calmed down as he nodded letting me in as we sat onto his bed.

"so...what's wrong"

"a lot is wrong Jungkook. I don't know it anymore"

"I'm sorry, for causing you so much trouble" he whispered and looked down at his hands

"that's not my problem anymore jugkook, I'm over that"

"then what's the problem"

"I think I love you too Jungkook, but I'm afraid"