Protecting the badboy's daughter. Not knowing she's his daughter {pt2}

{ your POV }

Arriving at school my friends spotted me as they ran up to me.

"Was that really his daughter!" They asked me. Seeing jungkook stare at me I chuckled

"No, it wasn't. It's his niece. Don't worry" i spoke

"Ahh, i almost got a heart attack" luna spoke as they left. Walking to jungkook he sighs.

"Thanks" he whispered, i smiled and shook my head.

"No problem. Is it alright if i come over tonight?" I question.

"Sure, you even ready to meet her?" He asked.

"Why not?" I chuckled "she looks like a sweet girl"

"She is. Thanks again jin-a"

"With pleasure, now excuse me i need to go to class" he nodded and smiled as i left.

-

{ jk POV }

I was home as my daughter was cuddled up to me on the couch. Playing with her hair she calmed down her breathing.

She just cried from a bad dream when she was taking her nap. Calming her down the doorbell rang.

Putting her on my spot on the couch i got up and left to open the door.

"Jin-a" i smiled "come in"

"Jungkook" she smiled and pulled her shoes off.

"She's on the couch" i spoke. We walked there as minji looked at us. She got she and ran to me hugging my leg.

"Cute" jin-a smiled and sat down as i also sat down taking minji on my lap. She looked around and frowns. "It's uhm....messy" she whispered.

"Y-yeah...I hardly have time to clean up" I whispered "sorry i can-"

"Don't apologise" she spoke "I'll help you clean up this weekend okay?" I slowly nodded as she sighs "I really wanna help jungkook."

"I know...and I'm thankful. It's just really unusual. After all that happened I've stood for everything alone."

She scooted closer and grabbed my hand. Her thumb caressed my hand as I slowly gripped her hand.

"I won't let you be alone kook." She whispered "you're worth the help. And worth a new chance."

"Daddy?" Minji broke us off

"Yes princess" i looked at her.

"I'm hungry" i sigh and closed my eyes

"What?" Jin-a spoke

"I forgot to do groceries" he mumbled "princess would you mind it if we eat a little later, daddy needs to buy food and-"

"But I'm hungry now" she mumbled seeing jungkook gulp.

"Keep her busy, I'll go buy something to eat" jin-a spoke and left not giving me time to speak.

"Daddy....who is that girl" minji asked.

"Jin-a? She's on the school daddy is at. She's really kind"

"Are you both together daddy?" As i fell quiet not knowing what to say.

"No" i just answer as she pouts.

"Why not?" She questions

"Why are you asking princess?"

"Maybe she will make daddy happy" she whispered as i stared at her

"W-what do you mean" I whispered back.

"I saw daddy cry last night...." i gulped and looked down

"Sorry you had to see that princess" i pulled her close. "Daddy just has a lot on his head. And it's a bit stressful." I explained.

"Will daddy be okay?"

"I will princess. I promise" just then the door opened. Seeing that jin-a took my keys along.

"Got some food. If you can just wait 15 minutes" she spoke. Standing up quickly but i was to late.

Her eyes wide as she saw the kitchen. I gulped and looked away.

"Do you know how unhealthy this is jungkook"

"I know just...I don't have time and i-" as i stopped my words and sigh "sorry" i mumbled as a tear rolled down. "I don't know it anymore jin-a"

Feeling her arms wrap around my neck i hugged her waist. She calmed me down, closing my eyes.

"We will get through this kook. You're not alone anymore." She whispered "i will help you with whatever i can, and I promise to make you both happy"

Looking up i stared at her eyes as she wiped my tears away. She locked eyes with me and softly smiled.

Caressing her cheek she bit her lip. About to lean in a voice broke through.

"Daddy! I'm hungry now!" Minji whined. Closing my eyes i sigh. Jin-a chuckled as i smiled.

"Let's try to get some food out of that kitchen of yours"

"Ah this is so embarrassing" i shook my head. "Sorry"

"It's okay, i would have been worse." She laughed making me laugh as we fixed some food together.

After putting minji to bed i walked down again. Joining jin-a on the couch i sigh.

"Thank you, for helping me today. It felt so much easier with 2. If i ever can do something for you just ask me"

"You can."

"Anything" i spoke staring at her

"Call me when you need help. And i will come immediately. Morning, evening, night, middle of class. I don't care. Just....call me" she spoke softly.

"I will....I promise" i nodded as she smiled

"I should head home, my parents will be worried by now"

"Right, you should" as we got up, she grabbed her stuff and pulled on her shoes as i opened the door.

She turned back at me and smiled as i smiled back.

"See you tomorrow kook" she spoke "have a good sleep"

"Yeah...you too" i smiled. She suddenly kissed my cheek and waved me goodbye as she left.

Gulping i stared at her figure disappearing.

God, what is she doing to me