When your child runs on stage

{ your POV }

Sitting on the couch backstage mines and jungkook's son kept ranting about everything. Making everyone laugh.

"Mommy?" He suddenly asked as u looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. As he stood between my legs.

"Did you heard daddy snore too? It was SOOOO loud. Like this-" as he imitated Jungkook

"Yah! Let's get you ice cream!" Jungkook whined and swung jeonsan up and left, leaving us stuck in laugher.

~

Looking with jeonsan in his little book, he was learning all kinds of animals. While he was placed on my lap he said them all out loud

"And this is a cat!" He spoke "and this is a kangaroo!"

"That's right baby, you're so smart" i smiled "what's this?" I pointed

"A bunny. It looks like daddy" he giggled

"Yah! I don't look like a bunny" jungkook whined out

"Yes daddy does!" San laughed an crawled from my lap running away from jungkook who chased him.

Seeing them having their moment together we slowly heard the voices from the army's filling the place.

"Time is ticking" i spoke

"Ahh I don't know why but I'm more nervous then usual" Hoseok spoke and laughed

"Why?" Jimin spoke

"He literally said he doesn't know why" yoongi spoke

"Ahh you better took a nap now you grumpy" jimin sigh. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Ahh it's okay, don't be nervous. You all wil do perfect. Like always" i smiled.

"Why marrying that kid when you have me. You're to mature for him" jin spoke

"Yah, hyung. My wife, back up" jungkook spoke "you heard that buddy, uncle jin is trying to steal mommy"

"MOMMY IS MINE" jeonsan yelled making me laugh.

"Okay but that's not true either. Mommy is mine. From daddy" jungkook spoke

"You wish daddy!" As jeonsan came to hug me.

"Ahh my big man" i kissed his cheek.

"He's 5 and he's stealing my wife." Jungkook sighs "get a girl yourself kid!" He placed jeonsan aside.

Jungkook kissed me playfully making jeonsan wine. He jumped onto Jungkook making us laugh.

"Just as jealous like his dad" namjoon spoke

"Yah. I'm not jealous" jungkook spoke

"You're jealous of your own son with his mother. Shut your bunny mouth up" yoongi spoke

"You heard that!" He looked at me. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Aish my baby, stop fighting now. You have to go on stage" i grabbed jeonsan. "And you need your fruits" i spoke to him.

"Yes mommy"

"Boys, good luck" i smiled as jungkook stood up. He gave me a kiss and jeonsan too as they left to go on stage.

~

Sitting with the staff members jeonsan was eating his fruits while watching the boy on the huge tv.

"Look! Daddy!" He pointed "noona? Do you also think daddy looks like a bunny?" He spoke to one of the staffs making her laugh.

"Yes your daddy does mhm" she spoke making him satisfied with her answer

"See, I'm always right" he grins and ate. I shook my head and smiled ruffling his hair.

"What a attitude" i spoke making others laugh.

~

While chatting around we all where focused on talking.

"Uhm....jin-a. Your son" one of the staffs said and pointed at the screen seeing jeonsan on the stage.

My eyes went wide while i stood up and left to get him.

~

{ jk POV }

While singing my lines, laughing around with the army's and the boys I suddenly felt someone hugging my leg.

Hearing the boys laugh and the army's scream i looked down seeing jeonsan. I laughed and picked him up.

Jimin was singing rn as i out the mic away from my mouth.

"Buddy, escaped from mommy mhm" i kissed his cheek. He giggled and nodded and wiggled out of my grip.

Putting him down he danced along with us, causing everyone to smile at the little boy.

Jumping and rotating around on the stage he created a whole new choreography for the song. As we all mimic his moves, laughing around.

Until we suddenly saw jin-a at the end of the stage. She sighs throwing her head back. Knowing she's so done with us.

But that only caused me and jeonsan to laugh more. Knowing she still loved us. Once the song ended we had to talk around.

Having a small talk break with the army. Taehyung picked up jeonsan and talked to him.

"You wanna become a idol jeonsan?" He asked him.

"Yes! I'll be even better than daddy"

"Wow wow buddy. That's impossible" i pointed out

"Watch me daddy!" He giggled

"Yoongi hyung. Stop hanging put with my son"

"Not my fault I'm more fun" he shrugged and grins. The boys laughed as i sigh.

"Your mom seems made big man" jimin spoke. As we eyed jin-a.

"Hello mommy!" Jeonsan waved. She chuckled and shook her head. She grabbed a mic and spoke to the army.

"Who wants my husband?"

"Yah! Woman!" He spoke as everyone laughed.

"Get my son down kid" she chuckled and put the mic away. The army's where laughing and enjoying the drama.

"Bye bye daddy! I'll go cuddle your wife!" Jeonsan ran off after speaking. The boys died from laughing with the army's

While my jaw dropped to the floor. I smiled after and shook my head.

"He's 5! How!" I whined. Until yoongi spoke

"I thought him good."