When you see your sister cheating on him. {pt1}

{ your POV }

"Then stop ignoring him. Simple" i shrugged staring at my sister, who once again was ignoring her boyfriend.

Jungkook was a sweet guy. He wouldn't even harm a fly. And the pressure my sister puts on him made me feel bad for him.

Me and jungkook where in the same class, so we knew each other already for some time. And honestly I don't even understand why he would date her.

Right now she's literally mad because he didn't pick up the phone on time. Like seriously girl?

"If he just picked up I wouldn't have to ignore him!" Lea spat.

"Stopppp! He was to late on picking up, he called you immediately after. I don't see your problem girl"

"Of course you don't understand, you never had a boyfriend"

"This has nothing to do with this" i scoff.

"Whatever" as she ran off upstairs. If i was a stranger i would never believe that she was the oldest one. She's acting like a kid from 3 who got its toy taken away.

~

I arrived at school as i saw jungkook at his locker. I walked up to him as he looked at me and sighs

"Why is she mad me" he whined "I don't understand" he whispered after "am i doing something wrong to her?"

"No, you're not. Don't think bad of yourself. It's just her being difficult again. She's mad because you didn't pick up on time"

"But i called immediately after" he sighs

"I told you she would be a problem if you date her"

"But i love her."

"Honestly kook, I don't understand how."

"She's so beautiful and-"

"Please don't make me cringe" he chuckled and sighs

"I'll make up with her later" i nodded and gave him a smile. As we both head to class.

~

"Kook!" I yelled and ran towards him after school. Seeing him turn around as his big innocent eyes stared at me.

Soon his bright bunny smile appeared as he looked down at me waiting for me to talk.

"There's a party tonight. Wanna come?"

"I don't know, I barely go to parties" he spoke softly

"Come on, this once. Jimin his parties are always so dope. You really should come"

"If you don't leave my side at least"

"I won't, I promise" i gave a smile as he eventually agreed.

~

"Dwarf what you still up to?" Lea ran down

"Party from jimin." I mumbled looking at my phone

"Oeh! I'll come too" she giggled and ran off. I rolled my eyes and sigh. And later on got ready. Putting on some nice dress making sure i was comfortable in it. As i walked down.

Getting the rest of my stuff i put them into a small bag wearing it over my shoulder. Lea ran down as she look like a messed up doll.

A sigh leaving my lips we walked out seeing jungkook outside

"Oh? I didn't know he was coming" she scoffed

"You still ignoring him?" I looked at her

"Not my fault he didn't pick up" she scoffed crossing her arms.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this mistake really. It won't happen again" jungkook spoke, desperate for forgiveness.

"Okay! Fine bunny" she smiled and kissed him. I gagged at her and started walking.

"Let's go already." I sigh as they followed.

~

Arriving at the party i walked in with them.

"Jin-assi!" Jimin came to me and hugged me. "Glad you made it" he winked. "Oh jungkook is allowed to come outside huh" he teased him and pat his shoulder.

"Leave my boyfriend alone" lea scoffed as jungkook got quiet

"Aww little lea is protective huh? I didn't even remember inviting you" lea scoffed and pulled jungkook with her

"Sorry" i sigh

"For once in my life i feel bad for someone. Jungkook really made a mistake"

"Tell me about it. So.... the drinks"

"Right, let's go" as he pulled me along as we laughed around. Playing lots of games and teasing each other. Until suddenly jungkook stood next to me.

"Oh hi kook, you okay?"

"I lost lea, and I really wanna go home" he spoke.

"Oh? Do i come with you? Pretty dark outside and stuff"

"If you want to. I don't wanna ruin your fun"

"It's okay. It's already late. Let me say bye to jimin"

"Alright, I'll wait outside" i nodded as jungkook went outside as i went to greet jimin.

"Already?" Jimin sighs

"It's late chim, I'll see you later. Goodnight" i kissed his cheek. Hearing him chuckle i left outside fixing my jacket. "Okay I'm ready to go- are you okay" i looked at jungkook who seemed shocked as tears ran down his cheek.

My eyes followed to where he was looking as they went wide. Being shocked at what i saw. Seeing lea fuck another guy in a car.

Seeing jungkook break right in front of me as he kept staring with pain in his eyes. Tears kept leaving his eyes.

"Kook i-"

"Was i that bad to her" he whispered

"What?! No! No you're not. At all. You're such a wonderful person kook. Don't question on that. Lea is just not worth your heart and especially not your tears" i spoke.

But all he did was cry. Seeing her step out of the car like a mess she suddenly looked shocked as she saw us standing

"Bunny-" she started but i sigh.

"Just stop lea. You broke him enough" i spoke and pulled jungkook along. Going to his house we sat on his bed. His big body cuddled up to me as he broke down.

"Shh, calm down kook" i whispered, caressing my fingers through his hair. He slowly calmed down and sighs.

"Maybe you where right jin-a. She isn't worth my heart" he whispered

"Exactly kook. Your heart is to good for her. Don't let her ever play you again kook. You're not a toy. If she doesn't want your sweet heart she can die"

"She's still your sister jin-a"

"So? She broke me too kook. She played me and betrayed me. We grew apart. And my only wish was she wouldn't do the same to you. But she did and i feel so sorry for you"

"I'm so thankful to have you jin-a" he whispered "i should have listened to you"

"I will protect you kook, I promise"

"Thank you" he looked up at me as i smiled. But the eye contact we had did something to us.

Slowly leaning in our lips met. Feeling a weight leave my shoulders we shared a kiss with passion. But i also felt love.

But a loud knocking from on the front door broke us off...