Boobs {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ jk POV }

Sitting in a fitting room with my girlfriend jin-a she wanted to try on some clothes.

"What do you think about this top" she asked and turned to me. Showing me the tight baby blue crop top.

I gulped and nodded. Seeing her frown.

"Say something"

"It's beautiful baby" i smiled "it suits you really good" she smiled and turned back to the mirror

"Don't you think my boobs look weird?" She turned to the side. "It's really tight"

"They look beautiful baby" i mumbled and stared at them. I had this specific kink for boobs. And especially hers.

They where beautiful. Not big and not small. They were the perfect shape. The most beautiful boobs i ever saw.

I just wanna toch them. Cum on them, fuck them- sorry. But jin-a doesn't have any high sex drive as i do.

So i was kinda hesitant to tell her about my kink for her boobs.

"Baby?" A soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Looking away from her chest area i locked eyes with her.

"Yes?"

"You okay? You where zoning out" she caressed my hair back. Caressing her thighs i smiled and nodded

"I'm okay baby" i spoke. She leaned down and pecked my lips before she continued to try on clothes.

-

When we got home she fell down onto the couch. Walking behind her i leaned down and kissed her head.

"I'm going to take a shower. Feel free to come join" i spoke and left to the bathroom.

Having warm water running down my body i let out a sigh. Having the view of her boobs in front of me again. Feeling myself getting hard at the thought.

Just then i heard the door open making me gulp. Looking slightly back she smiled and undressed before joining me.

Closing my eyes i looked in front of me again as she hugged me from the back. Her chest pressed to my back making me throb.

"Why so tensed up koo. You sure you're doing okay?" She asked me softly.

"Yeah I'm fine baby" i spoke and looked down at my boner. "Great" i whispered to myself.

"Turn around baby. Why aren't you facing me" she whined and tried to turn me around.

"I-uhm" i whispered

"Jungkook, come on now. What's wrong" she sighs out. Clearly getting annoyed

"You promise not to laugh? Or whatever?" I mumbled

"I promise I won't. You know you can tell me anything" she said and caressed my abs.

"Well uhm...I'm hard...because of y-your boobs" I stuttered out

"My boobs turned you on kook?" She chuckled and turned me around and locked her eyes to mine. I nodded and closed my eyes

"I'm sorry, but they're just so beautiful I can't get over it..." I whispered and avoided looking at her.

"Don't be so nervous. Why didn't you tell me? Is this your biggest kink kook?" She talked to me.

"Yes...yes it fucking is my kink. It's so embarrassing especially your sex drive isn't as big as mine and I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. So i kept it to myself and i-" while i was ranting I suddenly fell quiet.

Realising she grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs. I looked down at her and then at the place my hands were at.

Gulping i looked back at her. She pulled me close and kissed me deeply.

"Fulfil your needs jungkook-ah" she whispered and kissed me deeply again. My head going black as i lost the control.

"Fuck" i whispered and pressed her to the wall. My hands squeezing her breasts while i kissed her with passion. He small moans filling my ears in between the heated kiss.

Playing with her nipples she whimpered making me smirk. Kissing slightly down i picked her up. Easier for me to have access to them as she was lots smaller then me.

Kissing all over her breasts i sucked my marks onto them. Her hands into my hair while she softly moans.

"Let me fuck them baby" i whispered hearing her hum. Putting her down she went to her knees.

She started stroking my hard cock before pressing them between her breasts. Breathing out heavily i started thrusting. Her tongue sticking out as my tip got pleasured from it.

"Fuck baby" i whispered. My hands onto the wall as I didn't stop my hips from moving. Looking down at the view not wanting to miss anything.

"You're so hard jungkook-ah" she whined out and looked up with innocent eyes. Groaning i grabbed her head as i thrusted faster.

Her lips wrapping around my tip, slightly sucking onto it. My head rolling back as my sensitive cock got pleasured.

As finally my fantasies came true. Moaning slightly louder i felt my orgasm approaching.

Pulling away from her i started jerking off at a fast pace. She stuck out her tongue and locked eyes with me

"Fuck, you look so good" i whispered and grunted after. My cum spurting out into her mouth and onto her boobs.

Helping her stand up she kissed me. Pulling her close i helped her clean up. Staring into her eyes she bit onto her lip making me sigh.

"So freaky sometimes, but still looking so innocent" i whispered and touched her bottom lip.

"Know I'll be teasing you a lot from now on kookie" she whispered and pecked my lips.

"Don't you dare" i glared. She giggled and got out of the shower. She wrapped herself into a towel and left the bathroom.

Closing off the water i took a towel and followed her. She laughed and ran to the room as i followed. Catching her i threw her onto the bed and hovered ober her

"Such a tease huh" i whispered as she smiled.

"See you getting worked up. Now let me get ready. I'm meeting ip with my mom and grandmother"

"Then what about me" i whined

"Meet up with you friends" she shrugged

"No, i wanna play with you" i kissed her neck.

"Kook, i have to get ready. Take some pictures or something those won't run away"

"Can i?" I looked up and smiled making her laugh. She nodded as i grabbed my phone. "You know, you're so beautiful" i whispered and checked out the picture.

"Aish you. Get off now my freaky boy" i chuckled and rolled off of her.

-

"Now behave mhm while I'm gone" she spoke after she got ready.

"Can't promise prettig angel. Those pictures will do a lot to me" i kissed her softly. She chuckled and hugged me.

"My dirty man. Now enjoy yourself mhm" she pecked my lips and walked away

"I surely will baby"

{ finally I updated, sorry for making you all wait. I'm doing a lot better then before and lets pray it will stay like this for now.

I have some ideas for one shots and small series but first I'll take care of the requests. If any of you still has a request for me send me a private message.

Thank you for being patient will me. And for understanding me. Now I'm back again to give you all back what you had to miss.

Hope you enjoyed this one!! }