Insecurities {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

Sitting on the couch i was looking into some folders full with models.

A sigh leaving my lip, as they looked gorgeous.

-

{ jk POV }

Staring at her while leaning against the wall. I noticed her getting upset, from those fake as edited models in those stupid folders.

I knew she was insecure, but I really don't want her to end up with the thought of plastic surgery.

Walking behind her i gently grabbed her ponytail and pulled her hair back.

"Upstairs. Now" i spoke calmly and left upstairs.

-

{ your POV }

With confusion I slowly got up and left upstairs. Entering the room i saw the lights dimmed and jungkook standing close to the bed.

"Come here" he spoke softly.

"What's wrong" i asked as he pulled me close.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"What?" I frown "I'm not. I look nothing like those girls. I have stretch marks. I'm not so skinny and-"

"Shut up already" he sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You really think that those pictures are real?" As i stared

"For real babe? They hide reality. Those so called beautiful girls are edited. Need to follow strict diets and aren't actually that beautiful" he spoke

"They just expect girls to be as thin a wood. Have a glowing skin. Can't have any sort of fat. It all had to be perfect"

"But life ain't perfect either. You really think all guys like that type of girl?" He spoke

"Well idk" I whispered

"Well we don't. And especially not me. I like you" he whispered "i love every single part of you body. Every single detail"

"And you know what the best of all is?" He asked

"What?"

"That you're healthy." He whispered.

"I don't know kook" i looked down. But my head soon got lifted up. With a sigh he suddenly kissed me.

Getting laid down onto the bed my breathing got faster as i got pulled into the kiss.

"Jungkook"

"Shh, let me prove you how beautiful you are baby" he spoke as it didn't take long for clothes to fill up the floor.

Kisses getting placed everywhere on my body he kissed my thighs. Until a gasp left my lips.

Feeling his lips on my clit i close my eyes and grabbed his hair. He grunted making me whine.

His big veiny hands caressing my waist and thighs while his mouth did wonders onto my sensitive part.

"Fuck" i breathed out enjoying what he was doing to me. As it also didn't last long for me to reach my orgasm.

He got up and kissed me i wanted to pleasure him now but he stopped my hand from grabbing him.

"This ain't about me right now." He spoke and made me go onto my hands and knees, facing the mirror in front of the bed

"Look at you, so gorgeous" he caressed my eyes while our eyes where locked. "Ready?" I slowly nodded as he looked down.

Feeling something enter me i closed my eyes.

"Keep on looking af yourself gorgeous." I nodded and opened my eyes "tell me when to move"

After taking my time i adjusted to the stretch. Telling him he could start to move.

His hands holding my hips as his slowly started thrusting into me making both of us to let out a satisfied moan.

Both feeling amazing, the movements went faster and faster by each minute that past.

Skin slapping, wet noises, moans and groans filling up between the 4 walls.

"Fuck, i love you so much" jungkook moaned out "my beautiful girl" as he pulled my upper body up.

My back to his chest his hands held my from falling back down as he also played around with my breast. While he thrusted fast.

"I love you too" i whined out, still staring at pur selves through the mirror. But it also didn't last long to feel my orgasm coming up.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby" i nodded as he held me tightly. Going at a insane fast speed with his thrusts.

And with a scream i released myself. His grunts filling up my ears as he soon came. Feeling his warm seed inside me.

Looking shocked at him he chuckled. He softly kissed me and looked at me.

"Now my gorgeous girl will be pregnant with my beautiful child" he spoke, and with a chuckle and some last loving kisses. We took a bath.

And soon went to sleep, all cuddled up.