When your secret boyfriend goes to prom with you.

{ your POV }

Sitting in my class i was working on some project. Everyone was having lunch right now so it was calm.

Until the door slammed in. The mean girls walked in while pushing the quiet kid. They where laughing with her as i watched.

"Look" one of her girls said as lea. Their 'leader' turned her head to me.

"Aww look at the loner. All alone" she fake pouts and walked to me. She pushed my papers to the ground as i sigh.

"Oops" she grins. Looking at her i glared. "Aww little girl mad" she wanted to pat my head but i slapped her hand away.

"Bye lea" i spoke and grabbed my stuff together and left. Putting my stuff away in my locker.

"Hey girl" my one and only friend mia appeared.

"Hello there" i chuckled

"Sooo! You have someone for prom?" She asked

"Of course she doesn't. Look at her. Not even the nerd would want her" lea appeared again. I sigh and shut my locker and stepped closer to her.

"We will see in a week lea. I promise you will be quiet once i appear with the man I'm taking" i spoke. But all she did laugh.

"Of course girl keep dreaming" she scoffed and walked off.

"Oh? Who are you taking then. Because I don't remember you having a boyfriend" mia frowns.

"Well honey. I have. I'll surprise you all" as i walked off.

~

"WHAT?! But you have to come! Come on! I told them they will be surprised" i yelled and whined.

"Babe. I have plans for work. I can't" he spoke. I sigh and leaned against the wall.

"Please" i whispered.

"Babe, I can't. It's important"

"So is this! She will keep bullying me" i whined. He pulled me close i kissed my head.

"I'm sorry princess" he whispered. As i kept quiet.

~

There went my plan on impressing them all. No one knew about my boyfriend. So i would feel honoured to show him off.

I was sad about it but still decided to attend prom. As i got myself ready.

Dressing up in a red long dress. My hair curled and hanging loose. Seeing hand appear on my waist jungkook appeared.

"You look beautiful. Just like an angel" he kissed my head. I gave a slight smile and looked at myself "enjoy tonight okay? I love you"

"I love you too" i spoke and turned around. He kissed me softly and smiled. His warm big veiny tattooed hand caressing my cheek.

"Enjoy" i nodded and soon left. I really wasn't happy he didn't come along. But I couldn't be mad at him.

His work meant the world to him. And I won't take that ever away from him. I wouldn't dare. It was his happiness.

He also did so much for me. And respect me and accepted everything. So i had to do the same.

~

Standing outside the school I fiddled with my small purse. I was waiting for mia and her prom date.

"Hey girl" mia appeared with her date as i smiled "oh? Where is your boyfriend" i gulped and looked down.

"He had to work. He couldn't come"

"Aww i would have loved to see him." She pouts but smiled

"Ah doesn't matter. I'll be both your date" her date mark spoke making me chuckle.

"Hello there" lea appeared. All 3 of them having a date "oh. Where is your so called wonderful and beautiful date?" She smirked.

"Behind you" a voice said before i could speak. I widen my eyes and saw jungkook standing. Not expecting him here.

He wore a black button up shirt. With the top buttons open. He wore a suit pants with a jacket over.

Lea her jaw dropped and mia seemed shocked.

"No way that jeon jungkook is your boyfriend" mia spoke

"Of course not!" Lea spoke "impossible. He's to hot for her" jungkook scoffed and raised his eye brow.

"At least my girl doesn't look like a messed up doll. Let's get inside babe" he grabbed my waist and pulled me along

"I thought you couldn't come" I whispered, while gaining lots of stares.

"I knew how much this meant to you. So i came." He kissed my temple as i smiled

"I love you" I whispered as we got some drinks. Mia and mark ran to us as she flicked my head making me whine.

"Yah! You have him as boyfriend and you didn't even tell me!" She whined. I laughed and looked down

"Wasn't allowed too. Sorry. But now you know" suddenly lea appeared.

"Hello jungkook" she smiled touching his arm. He grabbed my waist and switched places so he stood away from her.

Mia, mark and i tried not to laugh as lea laughed awkwardly.

"Hey uhm jin-a. You wanna-"

"Don't try to be friends now lea. Your tricks won't work" she huffed and stomped her feet.

"You- you-"

"She's a what?" Jungkook asked.

"Ugh!" As she walked of. We laughed and enjoyed the night together.

~

"Ugh my feet hurt" i whined pulling of my heels. Jungkook laughed and pulled me close

"Did you enjoy princess?"

"I did. Thanks to you." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad i could make you happy" he kisses me softly. "Let's go sleep huh" i nodded as we went to bed

And once again he made me feel loved