Practice {pt3}

{ your POV }

"You leaving again?" Dad spoke as i walked out of my room ready to go.

"Mhm yes, me and jungkook will practice again" i smiled

"You're a lot with him mhm" mom spoke

"Mom" i glared tilting my head. She raised her head and patted my head after

"Be careful" i nodded and left out the door after pulling my shoes on.

-

"Hello there" i smiled as Jungkook opened the door.

"Hello" he grinned as i stepped in. "My parents are still here though, so they might walk in sometimes as they like annoying me"

"Would love to see that" i grin as he chuckled.

"Let's just rehearse what we did last time, and then I'll teach the next part"

"Sure" i nodded as we got to work.

-

While dancing his dad suddenly stepped in. Jungkook sighs and stopped the music.

I grabbed my water as we paid attention to his dad.

"How is it going"

"Good" jungkook nodded

"Your mother just left to visit grandma. And I'm going to the office." His dad spoke again "jin-a. If you're hungry, don't be afraid to pull open the fridge."

"Thank you" i bowed to him and smiled

"Son, be good" jungkook nodded as he left. I chuckled as we took a small break and got some small snacks.

Sitting on the floor we talked around.

"You nervous for the show?" I asked him.

"Kinda." He sighs "i just want it to be good and not mess up anything"

"What will actually happen with the money after?"

"I'll donate it to homeless people." He smiled

"You're really a good person jeon" she chuckled.

"Mhm" he grins "with moments"

"Oh?" I raised a brow

"I do wrong things to shorty" he flicked my chin

"Like what?"

"I go spray paint on illegal places. I get in lots of fights. I drink a lot"

"So the so called innocent jungkook isn't so innocent?" I chuckled

"Ahh no not really" he smiled "but i keep it more private. To not talk my name bad"

"Then what about stopping then there's no reason to talk you bad" i spoke and got up.

"If i wanted to, sure. But you get addicted baby" i rolled my eyes at his words and threw my water bottle at him.

"Let's continue already." I spoke. He nodded and got up with a smile on his face.

-

"Next you step left and turn. Ending up with a jump" i nodded and followed his moves.

"After we get together. And roll the hips." He spoke, his one arm around my waist.

"Perfect." He said after as i smiled. I turned around as he looked down at me.

Slowly he leaned down as our lips got pressed together. I pulled him closer as he suddenly picked me up.

I gasped as as he chuckled. Continuing to make it my body got pressed against the wall.

Our hands all over each other. Holding each other close. Both breathing heavily between the heated kiss.

He suddenly bit my lip softly making me open my mouth inviting his tongue.

Exploring each other's mouth. Rolling our tongues together. Until he started kissing down and his hand slipped under my shirt.

I stopped him by grabbed his wrist as he looked up in worries

"I'm so sorry, i got taken away in the moment" he placed me down as i clenched my fust onto his shirt

"I-it's not that" I whispered "but i am uhm..." i trailed off

"You are?" He looked at me with concern

"I'm a v-virgin so i-idk anything about this" I whispered avoiding eyes contact

"Is my little baby a virgin" he made me look at him by lifting my head by chin. I gulped and nodded.

Feeling gentle kisses getting placed around my jaw my eyes went wide at what he whispered into my ear

"You wanna practice some other things with me beautiful?"