Practice {pt1}

{ your POV }

Stepping into the practice room from my dance classes I greeted everyone.

Sitting on the floor with my friends we chatted around.

"You really practiced that long?" Hye-jin spoke to mark

"Yeah i did. Mrs kang got annoyed at me yesterday after class. And I don't wanna fail fir the upcoming test." He sighs

"Mrs kang should realise that health us more important" i scoffed

"Wanna say that in my face mrs nam?" I heard her voice. My eyes went wide as i stood up.

"M-miss I'm sorry" i bowed down

"Stay after class" i nodded as she left.

"Couldn't you warn me" i glared at them both as they now stood next to me

"Sorry, didn't saw her" mark spoke.

-

"Do we stay?" Hye jin asked as classed finished.

"It's okay, you can go" i smiled slightly as we greet each other goodbye.

"So mrs nam." Mrs kang started

"I'm so sorry about what i said miss." I mumbled "i was just worried about mark his health as the dance we've been learning isn't the easiest" She stared at me with crossed arms as i lowered my head

"Be glad I won't punish you. But don't make it happen again, or I'll have to lower your grade"

"What? No no please don't do that. My parents paid a lot for these classes. It won't happen again I promise"

"You better keep your promise. You may leave now" i bowed and walked off after grabbing my stuff.

"She played you dirty huh" i heard a male voice. I turned around and saw jeon jungkook stepping out if the bots changing room.

He was one of the best dancers here as also everyone looked up to him.

"You scared me" i breathed out "but uhm yeah she did" i spoke as he stopped in front of me.

"She always pops up put of nowhere. Just don't let her bring you down. She likes upsetting students"

" how would you know?" I frown

"When i started my classes here 8 years ago she also was my teacher. She always degraded me and told me i would fail."

"But you're the best out of all of us" i spoke finishing his short story

"Mhm" he hummed "anyway i wanted to ask you something"

"Sure, ask away" i smiled

"I'm organising a dance show. And I'm looking for great dancers. Maybe you're interested to join? I saw you moves and I'm pretty much impressed" he spoke

"Wait really? I'm far away from what you can Jungkook. Your friends are also amazing"

"So are you. There are practices every Friday after school. You can come take a look at what we will create and maybe you will make up your mind"

"Alright. I'll think about it. Thank you fir the offer" i spoke

"Don't thank me" he chuckled "but uhm i have to go now. I'll see you maybe on Friday?"

"Aren't you here tomorrow?" I frown

"No, i have something to take care if with my dad and it's important fir his business. So I'll have to skip"

"Right...then I'll maybe see you on Friday" he smiled and nodded.

"Think about ut good little one" he patted my head and left. I blushed and sigh, soon leaving myself.

-

"I'm home!" I yelled

"Did you bring me milk?!" Mom yelled

"Yes i did mom" i spoke putting my shoes and bag away.

"So how was it? You think you're ready for your test next week?" Mom spoke while cooking.

"I hope so. I really wanna go to the next group. But mrs kang is really strict"

"Is it still that woman" dad scoffed

"You know her?" I frown

"I shared classes with her when i was in university. Even then she was a bitch" i laughed as mom flicked his head.

"Manners" she scolded

"Mhm also i told you about jeon jungkook before right?" As they nodded "he's organising a show, and he asked me if i would join"

"A show as in, a stage where people cone watch you?" Dad spoke

"Yes dad" i spoke and grabbed some water "they're practicing Friday after school. And i was planning on taking a look"

"Sweetie did you forget your appointment at the dentist?"

"Ahh i did" i threw my head back

"Maybe if you're out quickly you can still go take a look" dad spoke i sigh and nodded and helped mom setting the table to eat dinner.

-

Running towards the dance school i ran in breathing heavily as i saw people leave.

I sigh and looked down. Knowing as i was late.

"Jin-a" i heard jungkook seeing him all sweaty together with his friends "you're late why didn't you come earlier"

"I forgot about my appointment at the dentist. I hoped i would still get to see something" i breathed out

"The next practice is next Friday." He smiled

"Ahh i was honestly excited about this"

"I'm free Sunday night. I can show you already something?" He spoke

"Really?"

"Yeah sure, just come to my house and we can go over ut already. Then you're on track with all the rest"

"Sure" i smiled

"I smell love in the air. I'm leaving" one of his friends spoke.

"Ahh yoongu hyung! You promised to buy us food" taehyung spoke

"Then follow" he scoffed

"You coming jeon?" Namjoon spoke

"I'll be there in a second" his friends nodded and left. "How was mr kang yesterday?" As we sat down.

"Annoying as always." As he laughed "her dance really isn't easy, and she just expects so much from us"

"Well you're in a professional dance school." He teased

"Ahh" i sigh "I didn't know it would be this hard"

"Well if you want to, i can help you with that as well Sunday. A little but more practice"

"I don't wanna bother you jungkook" i looked at him.

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind" he chuckled and got up gathering his stuff as we left outside.

"Well I'm not saying no then" i smiled as he looked the door with a slight grin.

"Perfect" he spoke and turned to me.

"I'll see you on Sunday then shorty"