When he wants to do 'it' but your son won't let him

{ i wrote this before, in my previous book. I will rewrite the most of what i know but there will be changes. So if this sounds familiar to you, this was a oneshot in my previous book}

{ your POV }

Picking up my son from school he was ranting about his day. Seeing the same smile as his dad plastered on his face.

"And the teacher gave us a candy for working along good! She also played hide and seek with us and i won! I was the last one to be found! She said i was a really good hider" he looked up at me and held my hand.

"I'm glad you had fun dear, now let's go home mhm? I'm making your favourite dinner" i smiled. His eyes light up even more as he cheered.

~

Pushing open the front door i walked in, jeonsan ran to his dad on the couch as they greet each other happily.

"How was school? Did you enjoy buddy?" Jungkook asked

"Yes! I had so much fun. I played the whole day games with my friends and teacher!" I chuckled and sat down.

"That's good to hear buddy, I'm glad you're enjoying" jungkook kissed his head.

"But now i want dinner. Because mommy is making my favourite"

"Again?! What about my favourite dish" jungkook whined

"Ahh don't act like a baby. Tomorrow I'll make yours" i ruffled his hair and pecked his lips.

"Ew mommy" jeonsan covered his eyes making us laugh.

"Ahh buddy." Jungkook pulled him close making them both giggle.

"My pretty boys, I'll be in the kitchen" i stood up walking away.

~

Cutting some vegetables I suddenly felt arms slip around my waist. Gasping i stopped cutting.

"Careful jungkookie, i have a knife in my hand" he kissed my neck and hummed

"Sorry baby" he spoke. I frown and continued cutting

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm? Yes i am, just...." he started

"Just what?" I questioned while putting the vegetables in a pot of water.

"I've been missing something" he kissed my neck making me sigh.

"Jungkook don't. Jeonsan can see us" but he ignored my words "kook...we can't do this" i tried pushing him off.

"Come on baby, it's been so long" he mumbled "i miss you, we barely have time together" i sigh and turned over.

Cupping his cheeks softly i smiled. Placing a kiss on his lips he pulled me close.

"I know, but we have a 5 years old boy in our home who is a magnet to us. Another time okay"

"Come on baby. He's watching cartoons. He won't notice" he kissed my jaw. Gripping his shoulders i got pressed to the kitchen counter.

"Jungkook" i breathed out. Biting my lip liking the way his lips felt on me.

"Daddy? You're not hurting mommy right?" A little voice was heard. Jungkook immediately pulled away and looked at his son.

"What?! No no! I'm not buddy, mommy is okay" jungkook spoke quickly seeing the look on his face.

Jeonsan sighs and nodded. Before coming to hug me. I rubbed his small back and kissed his head

"When is dinner ready mommy?"

"In 30 minutes sweetheart." He nodded and ran to the couch again. Jungkook sighs and glared at his son from afar.

"I was so close" he spoke, i laughed seeing his head turn to me.

"Like i said he's like a magnet to us. I don't think you will have a chance to get close as long he is around." He huffed and walked off.

~

I ate dinner together with my boys. Listen to jeonsan talking about his best friend.

Suddenly i flinched slightly, feeling a hand sliding onto my thigh. Looking over at jungkook with wide eyes he ignored me.

"And what happened after buddy?" He asked jeonsan casually, while i tried to stop him. But of course, the strong man he is. Can't be pushed away.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Jeonsan spoke "do you bot like the food?" He asked again "or do you feel sick?"

"Mommy is okay buddy. Right" jungkook looked at me as i nodded. Slightly smiling, lushing his hand of i got up.

"Mommy is fine sweetheart. Now eat up" i spoke and grabbed some water. Glaring at jungkook he grins.

"Dirty man" I whispered under my breath before joining then again.

~

Jeonsan was brought to sleep by jungkook, i laud onto the couch with eyes closed, resting a bit.

Until I suddenly felt a body laying onto me. Opening my eyes i saw jungkook staring at me. Locking eyes with him.

"Now, if we both are quiet, this should work out right baby" he whispered, i chuckled and caressed through his hair

"My man is desperate huh" i mumbled

"Well yes, last time we had this moment was 3 years ago as he had a sleepover with his best friend. Since then, he never left again. I need ti fulfil my needs princess" he spoke

"Jungkook" I whispered, but he hushed me. Feeling his lips pressing to mine. Kissing me with passion and love.

His hands tracing my body. Getting deeper and deeper into the moment. Until a voice broke through.

"Mommy? Daddy? What are you doing" jungkook groans and hides his face making me chuckle

"Why you awake sweetheart" i asked while jungkook got up

"I had a bad dream....can I sleep with you" he stared at me. Seeing jungkook shaking his head no at me I ignored him.

"Sure sweetheart, mommy will be there soon" be nodded and ran to mines and jungkook's room.

Looking at him he glared. If his eyes where bullets i was dead.

~

Laying in bed, jeonsan laid onto me while he slept. Jungkook joined us and sighs. Looking at him i frown

"What's wrong" i asked, but what he said made me laugh

"I should have used protection"