Parents {pt3}

{Your POV}

arriving home I saw my parants sitting at the dining table

"You're late" dad spoke.

"I'm sorry, had to stay after my last class" i spoke

"All good sweetheart, eat up your dinner now" mom smiled

"Is it okay if i go out this weekend? There's this party one of my friends is organising" i asked

"Don't make it to late" dad spoke and gave me some more meat "eat up"

"Thank you"

-

{ jk POV }

"So, any plan yet?" Namjoon asked and got me a drink"

"Not at all, how do you prove someone's family that you didn't use them for your needs although it kinda was like that"

"You love each other dude. You did that shit so you could have contact with her" he shrugged " she probably will come to the party too this weekend. Y'all should talk"

"Talk, and then what? Go back to how it is now? I need to prove her parents dude"

"Her father is a business man dude. Go over to his office and have a talk. From man to man. Promise your life or something"

"Talking with you is impossible. But if that's my only try i should shoot my shot" i sigh and leaned back into the couch

-

Looking up at the huge building i threw away my cigarette

"Here goes nothing" i sigh and stepped in.

"Good morning" someone greeted me

"Hi uhm good morning. I have an appointment with mr choy" i spoke

"Top floor on your right, I'll inform him you arrived. What's your name?"

"Jungkook. Jeon jungkook" i spoke as she stared. I gulped and ignored it. My parents didn't have the best reputation in business. So people saw me wrong sometimes.

It's life i guess. She told me i could go as i bowed.

Soon enough standing in front of the two big wooden doors. I knocked and waited for an answer.

"Good morning sir" i bowed as he allowed me to sit down.

"What's the visit for" he leaned back into his seat. I cleared my throat and looked at my hands for a sec

"I don't wanna waste much time from you. I just wanna have a talk about jin-a" i sigh

"Listen jungkook. First of all your reputation is not good for my daughter and second of all you used her for your needs. My daughter is not a whore"

"Please don't see it the wrong way mr choy. I love your daughter. I love having her around. She genuinely makes me feel happy and good. And i hope she does too with me. I know my reputation is not the best, especially because of my parents. But I promise you i wanna treat her right. I wanna make her feel loved and special. I don't wanna harm her at all"

"Your words are hard to believe jeon. Because what i saw looked wrong"

"I know it did and I truly feel sorry for that. Just please mr choy. Give me one chance to prove myself. Please allow me to love your daughter and make her happy" i begged full of hope

"One chance. One chance is all i give you. Hurt her on e and i want you out of her life." He spoke

"I promise i won't do her wrong. Thank you so much"

"Now take your leave. I have work to do"

"Thank you so much" i said again and bowed "have a good day" i spoke and took my leave.

Stepping out of the building i let out a relieved sigh.

"Finally" i smiled slightly and went my way.

-

Sitting on the couch with the guys at the party. Jin-a suddenly step in with one of her friends.

Seeing her wear a beautiful white silky dress.

"And how did it turn out?" Namjoon asked

"I got one chance to make her happy. I can't ruin it" i gulped down my drink "wish me luck" as i left.

"Oh jungkook" she smiled

"Can we have a talk jin-a? Alone?" I question

"I'll let you both, text me later I'll tell you where I'm at" as he friend left.

"You're making me curious" i chuckled and grabbed her hand. Leaving upstairs to an empty room. "Jungkook-"

"Shh, it's not what it looks like" i chuckled as i sat her down. Placing myself next to her "i payed your dad a visit two days ago."

"What?" She frowns

"I've been liking you for a long time jin-a. The reason i fucked around with you was to have contact with you." I explained

"Once your parents caught us. I realised i was wrong. I've always had to fight for things i wanted. And with that I don't mean clothes or toys or whatever"

"I had to fight for love, trust, care and whatever else. I never got it from my parents."

"For some reason you made me feel safe whenever i was with you. And even loved without you even did anything" i nodded and grabbed her hand softly

"I took my decision to fight for you jin-a. Because it will actually be worth it. So i begged for your dad's permission. To make you happy and feel loved"

"Jungkook..." she whispered "what did he say?"

"Jin-a...do you allow me to love you and be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She stared at me and smiled

"No one ever fought for me jungkook. I would love to be your girlfriend" she spoke. I smiled and pulled her close. Caressing her cheek.

"I promise I'll make sure you're in good hands angel. I love you"

"I love you too" she whispered

As our lips soon met into a kiss full of love