Pool {21+}

{WARNING: this imagine contains matured content. If not comfortable then skip this part.}

{ your POV }

"Mom! I had plans with tae. You really had to make my tutor come now?" I whined running behind her.

"Stop it jin-a. He's coming. We don't pay him for fun. He wants to help you. You can enjoy the sun with him too" she spoke making me groan

"That's not the same mom"

"Jin-a. Enough. Get ready he will be here soon." I sigh and left upstairs and got dressed. Knowing i won't win against my mom.

~

Running down after 30 minutes i saw my parents.

"Hold up, you both staying?!" I whined always feeling awkward when they're around. They nodded and guide me to open the door.

And with a big sigh i walked over opening it. He wore some shorts and a button up onto that as he smiled

"Jin-a"

"Hi jungkook" as i let him in. Leading him to sit outside we sat at the table. Taking our seats.

"So, did you make the exercises i handed you?" He asked getting out his stuff

"Well the thing is, i had to go to my grandma, and then had other homework. I also had to do chores so I really really reallyyyy didn't have time for that" i spoke

"Just say you didn't make them" he said

"I didn't make them" he chuckled and looked at me

"Why not? It's something you really gotta understand jin-a"

"Look the thing is...it's so much easier when someone helps me with it. But when i am all alone for it, I don't know how to starts anymore" i sigh and looked down.

"Let's make them together mhm. And try to understand okay?"

"I'll try my best"

"You know what i think about that sentence jin-a" he glared

"Fine. I'll do it and believe in myself"

"That's what i like to hear"

"I'll go get the paper" i stood up but he pulled me down again.

"I got an extra one. No need to go get it" he said and started explaining everything.

~

Seeing his beautiful side profile i stare at him. I didn't want him to come because he always made me feel some type of way. But I couldn't escape him.

His beautiful fluffy hair. His big brown eyes. His cute lips. He looked so cute. But at the same time hot as hell.

"Jin-a!" He snapped his fingers in front of me. I blinked getting back to reality as he sighs. "Jin-a. I'm not explaining this for fun okay? I'm trying to help you" he spoke "if you don't pass for this subject you will fail your year you know that right?"