Chapter 66

~Ichigos POV~

I landed on my feet with Dad on my shoulders. I place him down next to Gin and Rangiku. Looking at them made this feeling hit my stomach. Rangiku was crying over have dead Gin. I closed my eyes and focus on Karin and Yuzus' spiritual energy.

"Seems Yuzu and Karin are alright." I said to myself. I looked towards Aizen. He had a shock look on his face.

"Ichigo? Ichigo Kurosaki?" He asked. I gave him a blank look. Whats wrong with this guy? Its me why does he need to ask if this was really me? Yes I changed look and height but really.

"Is that really you? If so why cant I sense any of your spiritual pressure?" He asked. I didnt answer him. I looked around me and spotted that Keigo, Mizuro, Tatsuki, and Don Kannoji standing near Rangiku and Gin. I looked at Tatsuki.

"You guys stay here, I'll take care of this." I said. I turned to Aizen. "Let's fight somewhere else."

"You cant control me." He said getting ready to fight me. I flash step in front of him and grabbed his face, flash stepping to an open area, away from the town.

"What!?" Aizen said stockily. One thing lead to another, he started attacking me. He used his zanpakuto and I blocked his attack. The big boulders around us broke into tiny pieces of rocks.

"I would put an end to you." I said.

"Would like to see you try." He laughed. He started chanting some words I didnt really listen to. "Hado 90 Kuro Hitsugi!" He shouted.

Black and purple aura went around me forming a box. I gave him no expression. He was boring me. I cut the black box with my hand making it shatter. Aizen had a shock and scared look on his face.

"Now its my turn." I said. I stuck out my hand and before I could be anything the ground started to shake violently. The air grew heavier and heavier by the second. To our right the ground open. A big red gate appeared.

"What.." I said my eyes grew big.

"Ahh, she now shes awake." Aizen said. The gate slowly opened making black mist escape from the crack of the door. The door opened widely. I heard clicking sound. A person with long blonde hair that was flying from the wind emerge from the dark. Her black thigh high boots stood still. Her black lace dress moved swiftly from the wind.

"Nightmare.." I said quietly. She opened her eyes and they were bright red. Like more color was added to it. A black heart pendant was around her neck. Black smoke was around it. She looked at me then at Aizen.

"Welcome back." He said. She snapped her hand and the gate disappeared. The air went back to normal. She started attacking him.

"This is my fight!" I shouted at her. She did a back flip and landed swiftly from her feet. She never spoke once. Aizen was amused. He started chanting and then created a huge black monster.

"What the hell." I said staring at it. Aizen smirked at me. I looked at him and moved him away from the monster.

"Now where were we?" I said. I stuck out my zanpakuto. "I'll show you...the Final Gestuga Tensho." I said. I got a flashback with Tensa when I was learning this skill.

"Dont you see, Ichigo, what you want to protect is not what I want to protect." Tensa said. He had his sword in my chest. Blood ooze from the wound and disolve into the water.

"I know that, why are you crying?" I asked. I saw tears running down his cheek and that disolve in the water as well.

"You put everything ahead of you. Ichigo, I want to protect you." He said looking up meeting my eyes.