Chapter 16

I opened my eyes and I was staring at a white sky. I groaned and tough my for head. I sat up. I looked around and saw a woman sitting on a rock.

"Good your awake." She said.

"Who are you? Why are you in my mind?" I asked.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" She said. I tried to remember. But all I remember was being hit.

"No I remember being hit." I said. She stood up. I couldnt see her face because her back was facing me.

"Do you about the key in you?" She asked.

"YeaI found out yesterday." I said standing up. My chains rattled. I looked down and Shi and Hikari wasnt there. "Wheres my zanpakuto?" I asked a little harshly.

"Dont wory there safe. Its just you and me." She said.

"Who are you?" I asked once again. She disappeared and then I felt her behind me. I turned around.

"Im the key in you." She said. My eyes widend. Her eyes were green, the oppisite of me. Pretty. Light. Beautiful.

"Your me." I said a little shocked. She smiled.

"You'll learn more about yourself later." She said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You'll find out." She touched my shoulder. Everything went black. I slowly opened my eyes and I was facing the ceiling of the training basement. Im getting sick of this place. I groaned and sat up. I felt a hand touched my shoulder.

"Woah careful your weak." A voice said next to me. I looked to my left and it was Ichigo. I looked to my right and Hikari and Shi were sitting there. I smiled and hugged them.

"Your ok." I said.

"Ok course princess." Hikair said.

"We wont leave you babe." Shi said. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. I looked down and I was covered in bandages.

"What happened?" I said.

"You dont remember?" Ichigo asked. I shook my head.

"You saved us." He continued. "Why didnt you say you were a..vampire?" She shivered at the word.

"You know?" I asked.

"You told us." He said. I shook my head.

"Um no I didnt."

"Yea you did." He said. Then Yoruichi hit his head.

"Shut up." She said. My throat tightened. Then vision came through my mind. I saw storms, blood, fire, people screaming, blood drip from my mouth, then I saw someone who I hadnt seen before. But the vision was unclear. Then I felt a pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a sword. I gasped and flash step back wards and hit a rock.

"Kaia are you alright?" Ichigo asked. I looked at him. I swallowed and shook my head. My throat tighted more. I started coughing. I touched my throat.

"Get her a blood bag." I heard someone said. My hearing was fading. The room starting spinning. Then I felt a something warm in my mouth. My fangs slide out of my gums fast like they were craving. Warm, juciy blood filled my mouth. I swallowed and push this person against the wall. i drank more. I closed my eyes because it tasted so good. Then I thought who was this person. I pulled out and stepped back.

"You took a bit out off me good." Shi said holding his wrist. I licked my lips. My eyes widend.

"Shi.." I said walking towards him.

"Babe its ok. You need it." He chuckled a little. He disappeared. I turned around and Ichigo's eyes were huge.

"I-i'm sorry." I said and jumped  into the pit.

"Hey princess why are you sorry." Hikari called down.

"Im a demon, I kill, I hurt people, I hunt. Hes scared of me." I pulled my knees into my chest. Tears slowly ran down my cheek. What? Im crying? Again?

"Kaia its a part of you. I would never judge you. I learned a lot. Its hard to let them sink in." Then I felt a hand on my knees. I looked up and his orange hair stand out of the dark.

"Your not scared?" I asked. He shook his head. He pulled me to my feet. He hugged me.

"Done be afraid to show your real self." He said in my ear. In his arms I havent felt like this in a while....safe. Safe. I accutally felt safe. I hugged him tighter and we got out of the pit. We walked upstairs and Dad was sitting down talking to someone. I looked up and saw Isshin. A big smile appeared in my face. I was about to say something when I was cut off.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Ichigo said behind me. He was in his normal human body. I looked down at myself and I was in my normal soul reaper self. I stayed quite. He cant know that I exsist if Ichigo is here.

I walked towards my room well limp. I looked at myself in the mirror. I see a monster. My red popping eyes. Tattoo about my left eye. stained red lips. Im a monster.

"You look like your mother." Hikari said. I smiled a little.

"Thank you but shes prettier." I looked at a picture of me and her on my mirror. She was laughing with me. She looked beautiful. Her long red hair. perfect teeth. Prefect smile. No damages or tattoo that appeared on her body. I wish she was with me right now.

"She is always with you." Hikari said whipping away a tear that I didnt know slipped out of my eyes. "Shes right here." We looked in the mirror. He played with my hair. I saw her. Just looking hair enough I saw her smile at me. Saying I was beautiful. I smiled back. Hikari disappeared. I put on my giagi and grabbed my books. I took a deep breath and walked out my rooms with my shades.