Chapter 52

~Ichigos POV~

"AGAIN!" Hiyori yelled while pushing me across there training room. I hit the wall pretty hard making it have a dent. I coughed and whipped my mouth whipping away the blood that was dripping from my forehead. I brought my hand up to my face and focus on my inner hollow spiritual pressure. A red light formed in my head and a white mask covered my face.

I flash step towards her again. She pulled her mask over her face and turned around quickly blocking my attack. We jumped back and attacked each other again.

"DINNER!!" Kensai called. I stopped and looked towards him.

"Dont take your eyes off of your opponent!" Hiyori yelled attack me one again. I blocked her attack and got pushed back a little.

"Would you just take one break!" I yelled at her throughing her back. My mask cracked. She sighed.

"Last one to the table gets to clean the dishes!" Lisa yelled. Hiyori flashsteo before me to the table. I groaned and growled at. We eat dinner and I cleaned the dishes.

"So how long have Ichigo hold his mask form?" Shinji asked.

"About 11 seconds." Hiyori said. I rolled my eyes. I know I could do better than that. I have to push myself more, but training here with the same people not having the strength to fight with them. Plus I felt Orihime to Hueco Mundo for 1 month. I need to get her back.

"Ichigo what are you thinking about?" Mashiro asked. She was right next to me observing my face. I jumped back.

"Oh! Dont dont that!" I yelled at her.

"Come on Ichigo if you need to calm down you could use my magazine." Lisa said.

"And why would I do that? Im not a pervert like you." I spat at her.

"Its helps to calm down. I sometimes look at it twice a day." She said so calmly. Honestly I think all these vizards just get on peoples nerves. I finish washing the dishes. I grabbed my zanpakuto and out it behind my back.

"Where are you going?" Rose asked. I fixed my kimono and walked towards the stairs.

"Going to see Kisuke. I have some stuff I need to take care of." I said. Before I reached the stairs I was tackled down.

"Get off of me!" I shouted trying to break free from Kensais' and Loves' arm. They were holding me like they didnt want me to leave.

"You are not donw training, You have to stay!" Kensai argued. I twist and pulled but nothing worked.

"Hey," Shinji said tugging on Kensais shirt. "Let him go. He wants to do something, let him." He said in a cold voice. After a minute they let go. I fixed my kimono again and flash step out of there hide out. I walked through there barrier and flash step to Uraharas. I could do this. I cant have Orihime wait any longer. I walked in through the shop.

"What can we do for you Carrot Top?" Jinta asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Wheres Urahara?" I asked. He moved his hand for me to follow him. We walked back to the living room of the shop. I walked in and saw Renji, Rukia, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Toshiro, and Rangiku sitting around the small square table drinking tea.

"Ah nice to see you again Ichigo." Kisuke said.

"Wheres Kaia?" I asked looking around. Ikkaku looked irritated. He was bouncing his leg like something was bothering her.

"Shes in hell." Toshiro said.

"Hell? Why the heck would she go there?!" I yelled.

"She needs to learn more about herself." Kisuke said closing his eyes while answering the question.

"Would she come out?" I asked worriedly.

"She is the princess, soon to e queen, of course she would be able to come out." He said. I nobbed. I sighed in relief. Hell is a dangerous and powerful place that is hard to escape. The souls that go there cant be able to leave. How would Nightmare be able to leave?

I shook my head to get rid of that thought. I opened my mouth to say something but then I felt a strong spiritual pressure behind me. I turned around and saw that the portal to the soul society was opening.

"Captain Kuchiki?!" Renji shouted in shock.

"Captain what are you doing here?" Yumichika asked when he saw Byakuya and Kenpachi appeared behind the portal doors.

"Captain Yamamoto sent us to take you back to the soul society. He wants his pupils to be safe and prepare for the up coming battle." Kenpachi said.

"He said we would take you back even if we have to use force." Byakuya said. My eyes widened. I heard Rukia gasped. With out any words they got up and left through the portal.

"Im sorry Ichigo." Rukia said. The portual closed and I turned around. I looked at Kisuke who doesnt look surprised.

"If the soul society doesnt want to help get Orihime back then I would do it myself." I said clucthed my fist looking down. "Kisuke do y-" before I could finished my sentence he finished it for me.

"Ichigo who do you think I am? This is how I end up who I am today. Of course I know how to get to Hueco Mundo." He said. He stood up and lead me to the training room. I walked down with him and looked around. There was just the same rocks that were always there.

"So look who finally arrived." A familiar voice said. I looked around trying to find out where the voice was coming from.

"Uryuu?" I asked.

"Who else idiot." He jumped down from a high rock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"We are here to safe Orihime." Chad said walking out from my left. I looked at both of them in confusion.

"No Im going alo-" I was cut off by Uyuu.

"No we are going with you." He said.

"You guys are not strong enough." When I said that I felt a high spiritual pressure coming from Chad. I grabbed Zangetsu but then he hit him.

"Believe in us Ichigo." He said. I nodded.

"Alright are you guys ready?" Kisuke said. He was standing on a ledge that was hanging off a rock. We nodded. "Good." He smiled.

He did some chants before a wide tear drop like portal.

"Alright beyond this point there are no solid ground. You have to make your own path with reishi (ra-shi). Good luck." He said. We all nodded and then jumped through the portal. Orihime sorry for the long wait. Were coming.