Chapter 41

~Ichigos POV~

"What are you doing?" I asked him. His back was facing me. I knew he could sense her. He cant be near her.

"About to pay a visit to an old friend of mine." He turned around. He had a plastered grin on his face. Why is he smiling like that? He is up to no good.

"Kenny its Orange hair kid!" A little girl with pink hair popped up behind his back. "Hi Ichijo!!!" She shouted.

"Ichigo." I corrected her. I closed my eyes and sighed. Every time I see her she always mispronounce my name. I felt a heavy spiritual pressure on me. I shot opened my eyes and saw her on my shoulder. I through her off and she just giggled.

"Kenny Ichijo looks mad." She laughed.

"Yachiru stop horsing around." Kenpachi said. He had his eyes closed. He grip on his zanpakuto like he was concentrating. Dammit he could sense her if he is trying hard enough.

"Kenpachi I cant let you n-" I was cut off by his spiritual pressure.

"Found you." He disappeared.

"Dammit!" I shouted while chasing after him. He jumped from roof top to roof top then landed near a meadow. There was this big tree with a river near by.

"Hikari its too bright." I heard her voice. She sounded...ok? That means she got her eye sight back. Plus she said it was bright.

"Shh Kenny I got this." I heard Yachiru giggled then disappeared.

~Kaias POV~

I was danging my right leg off the think branch I was laying on. I had the hood of the cloak covering my eyes. Hikari was sitting in front of me. My head was laying on his lap.

"Hikari is too bright." I whinned covering my face with my hand. My chains rattled once I lifted my right arm.

"Its good that you have your sight back. And those dashing beautiful bold red eyes." He tapped my nose. I giggled and moved his hand away from my face.

"Reminds me," I sat up, "you've changed." I looked at him up and down. He was wearing a shimmery silver tux. The inside was light blue and a dark blue tie.

"I know, I look handsome right." He struck a pose that made him fall off the branch.

"Your an idiot Hikari." Shi said. I looked to my left and he was sitting there, arms crossed, looking at Hikari who fell. I laughed harder.

"You both a-" I was cut off by a small hided spiritual pressure near me. Hikari an Shi changed into there original form and back in there shift. I turned around quickly and stuck my hand up. Her small foot handed in my hand. I closed it and threw her towards the small bridge.

"Ouch!" She said. Her little voice sounded so familiar. I jumped off the branch and landed on the long fence boarding the meadow.

"Who are you?" I asked in a husky tone.

"Kenny she changed!" She shouted then disappeared. Kenny? My eyes widened and I gasped. I jumped off the fence blocking his attach. Dust and dirty flew everywhere. I blocked the dirty with my cloak so none of the dirty could get in my eyes.

"Kenpachi stop!" Ichigos voice filled my ears. Its true. Hes here. He found me. Of course I expected him to be the first one to find me here.

"You disappoint me for not saying 'Hi'....Nightmare." Just looking at him he had a big grin on his face. He was happy to see me. Well I wonder why. I smirked.

"My bad, hello Kenny." I said as I stood up straight.

"Long time no see." Wind blew making my cloak slowly come off of my body.