Chapter 15

~Uraharas POV~

"Whos Aizen?" Kaia asked. Damn. She heard. But she doesnt have to know who he is. But I cant lie to her. I havent talked to her or seen her for 5 years. There was slience in the room I was about to say something when a very strong spiritual pressure came outside. Our eyes widened. Kaia stood up quickly and her zanpakuto disappeared.

"Kaia dont!" I said before I knew she disappeared. Everyone followed her. We got outside there was a wide open tear drop looking hole that was being opened from the sky. A big foot came out of there. Shit.

"Menos Grande." Uryu said. Behind him came out 2 menos. Whats going on. I looked around and Ichigo and Ikkaku went to attack the menos. Everyone else attacked the Menos Grande. This was the 2 second time seeing this hollow again. He could kill everything in his path. As I saw Rangiku and Yumichika were beaten badly quickly.

"Kaia!" I shouted at her once she flashed step from place beating this thing. But it wasnt any better. I ran to Rangiku and Yumichika with Yoruichi.

"Go help them." I rushed Yoruichi to help Toshiro and Kaia. I tried to heal the Rangiku and Yumichika but in this fighting area its to hard. Spiritual pressure were everywhere. This isnt good.

~Ichigos POV~

Fuck. Menos. Me and Ikkaku rushed to kill the 2 menos but they were strong than the ones I fought before. I kept getting beaten up. I spit put blood. The meno was forming a red ball from his mouth. Shit. A cero.

"ICHIGO GET OUT OF THERE!" Rukia shouted. Before I knew it the cero was being blast. Then I felt something touch me and I was somewhere safe.

"Dont die you idiot!" Kaia said in front of me. How did she do that? What is she? She then disappeared. I got up and flash step to kill this menos. Ikkaku looked beat. I was hit again. I flew back wards. I looked at Ikkaku and we nodded.

"Bankai." We said. It was rare for Ikkaku to use bangkai because well he doesnt let anyone see his zanpakuto in his true form. A red and black ora formed around my small zanpakuto. I was fast. I felt a rush of enegry go through me. I flash step and fight this hollow.

~Kaias POV~

I was fighting this Menos Grande. This was the first time seeing one. I've heard stories in the soul society of them. They were powerful. Toshiro, Yoruichi, Uryu, and Renji were fighting this thing. Yet we were all hit and hadnt get any scratches on this thing.

"Damn." I said. I closed my eyes and pulled out Shi.

"KAIA WATCH OUT!" I heard someone said. My eyes shot open and I was hit was a long wet tongue. I flew back wards. I slowly opened my eyes but everything was blurry. I looked around and found everyone on the floor. Dad was standing next to me. I was weak. I couldnt move. My throat felt weird.

"Dad....run." I said. I saw the Menos Grande coming towards us.

"What no!" He said.

"Daddy Run!" I repeated myself. My mouth felt water. My gums hurt. I heard him say he was sorry. He ran. He tried to stop this menos grande. I slowly got up. My eyes were getting blurrier. I felt back on my back. Next think I know I felt something cold in my mouth.

"Drink." Was all I heard. My fangs slide out of my gums and sink into her wrist. Blood poured into my mouth. I swallowed and licked my lips. I opened my eyes and they widened. My eyes met her gray ones. Her light blue long hair flow to her side.

"Kill it." She said and then disappeared. I growled. I stood up and flash step towards the menos grande. I cut off his tongue that was coming towards me.

"Kaia get out of there!" Ichigo called after me with him coughing.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him. I flash step towards him and then back to the hollow. He was confused and surprised. The menos grande formed a big red cero from his mouth. I stepped in front of the hollow. I turned my head to him.

"Im a Vampire." I said showing my fangs. I saw Dad standing a few feet away from Ichigo.

"You wanna test my power. Well heres a start." The cero has been released.

"KAIA!" Yoruichi screamed. I put up my hand up and closed my eyes. The cero hit my hand but didnt hurt. I opened my eyes and then closed my hand making the cero dispurse. I walked closer to the hollow. He looked into my eyes. Then another cero was being formed. I shooke my head with a small smile.

"Bad boy." I growled. I pointed my finger at him and a small blue and white cero formed. "White light." I said and the small ball shined a bright light that sent the Menos Grande back to where he came from. I closed my eyes then fell to the floor.

~Ichigos POV~

What did she do? Here eyes were blue with red. She didnt seem like Kaia? Was this what Grimmjow was talking about? The key? She sent the menos grande back home. I saw her fall to the floor and I ran to her before she fell. She was beaten. Her energy was low.

"Kaia..." Urahara said bending down next to me.

"She will be alright." Yoruichi said. We got into the shop and Urahara did some healing with Orihime's help.

"Urahara. Is she really..." I trailed off looking at her sleeping on the floor with bandages around her.

"A vampire yes." A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Shi. He was leaning against the door with his eye closed.

"What she did there wasnt her. When she gets into a zone of killing, she turns off her humanity to kill." He said.

"Is she ok?" Urahara asked.

"Yes she is. She needs rest. Her seals are back to 9. What she did is also the help of the key." He said. "Shes the key of light."