Chapter 35

~Kaias POV~

"Its cant be." A voice said I couldnt recognized. Who said that? I felt my self facing the door because I could feel the wind breeze brush against my skin.

"Dad?" Ichigo said. Isshin is here? He is? Wait why would he tell everyone about him now?

"Isshin." I said and sighed. I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around me. I just stayed still.

"Kai are you alright?" He asked pulling back. I didnt know what to do. I cant see.

"I cant see." I said. He sighed.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Ichigo asked. The room got quiet. I felt a pair of warm but cold hands in my hands. He leaded me towards him. I caught his scent and it was Hikari. He sat me next to him and I hugged my knees.

"Ichigo." Isshin stopped. He sighed. "I know your a soul reaper. I know what all if you are." He said.

"Still doesnt explain why your here." Ichigo said back.

"Your father and I were close friends. Your father used to be a soul reaper like me. But he fell in love with a human and decided to lose his soul reaper powers and marry your mother." Dad said.

"Urahara did the same with Kaias mother." Isshin said.

"Kai. Do you know Kaia too?" Ichigo asked.

"I knew her before you were born. She was a baby before u were born. I knew her mother and her mother knows about your mother too." Isshin finished. I could feel Ichigos breathe slow down. I could sense his spiritual pressure.

"Ichigo to make it better I never knew you. All I know was Isshin. He came and visit me and Urahara and Kurai sometimes." I said.

"Plus I knew you would challenge her in a fight and plus I didnt want you to live in the soul reaper life. Your mother and I wanted you and Yuzu and Karin to have a normal life." Isshin finished off. The room went silent again. It was a little awkward until someone touched my cheek.

"Your eyes are brown. It isnt like you." He started moving my head side to side. I was shocked at first and kicked him hard in the stomach.

"What the hell dont touch me or scary me like that!" I shouted. I heard laughing around me.

"Dad really." Ichigo said. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. I leaned my head on Hikaris shoulder.

"Isshin may I speak with you." Dad said and I could hear there foot steps leave the room.

"Princess." I turned my head towards Shi. "You look pale. This looki doesnt fit you." He said touching my cheek.

"Well thank you for making me feel better." I move my face out of his hands and stood up. I walked towards my room. I inhaled the air and I caught a small scent of a mouth watering blood. I opened my door and walked towards my closet. I opened it and moved my hand around the closet until I touched something cold and hard. 

A smile spread across my face and I bent down and opened the box. Cool air blew in my face and I put my hand in the fridge and took out a bag that was cold. I could feel the liquid move in my hands. I closed the fridge and the closet door and walked out. I hit my shoulder against the door.

"Ouch." I held my shoulder and joined the others in the living room.

"Really Kaia." ikkakus voice filled my ears. I walked over to Shi and sat next to him. I opened the top of the bag and put it against my lips. The cool metal taste filled my mouth. I swallowed it and it took away the strange feeling and the worry about me losing my vision.

"Kaia." I heard my name. Then the blood bag was out of my hands. "You have now 11 seals. This isnt good. We need you safe." Dad voice fulled my ears. I through my head back and it hit the wall.

"Ughh." I groaned.

"So I heard that the famous Nightmare lost her vision." A guys voice filled the room.

"Renji I dont need your sarcasm." I said.

"Akuma Ai." Someone said. I was confused. Visions flood my mind. I saw someone with bright green eyes. He had a wicked smile. Everything around him was black and red. It seemed to have been in he forest. "You will never find me." His voice was deep but scary.

I gasped and started shaking. I never had a vision like that or if I had a vision I never shake.

"Kaia. Whats wrong?" Someone touched my shoulder causing me to jump. I shook my head.

"That name. I saw him. The vision." I touched my forehead and ran my hand threw my hair.

"Shh come here baby." Hikari hugged me. "Who is he?" He asked.

"Akuma Ai is the name. Hes known for 'Devils Eye'. He takes peoples vision and then he slowly kills them." Dad said.

"What?" I asked shocked and scared.

"Your not going to die." Ichigo said. "I wont let that happen. Plus we need to find Orihime."

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"Shes gone." Rukia said. I didnt say anything. Shes gone? Because of me? The room was quiet. this isnt the day for anyone. Especially for me and Orihime. 

~Orihimes POV~

I walked down the dark isle with him. We didnt say anything. I felt like I walked for years. I saw a light up head.

"Where here." He said. We got through the light and I saw but huge building. It wsa covered with sand. This building look weird. He continued to walk. Later in a couple more minutes we arrived at the building.

We enter through pairs of doors and the room was huge and white. There was a checker board white and black floor and ceiling.

"Welcome back Ulquiorra." Said a strange male voice.