Chapter 62

*Oh my god!! I finally got Mangas! I only have one black bulter T-T but I have 3 bleach ones!! Im working my way on getting the whole collection of bleach and maybe black butler! Enjoy this chapter ^.^*

~Ulquiorras POV~

"What are you doing Ulquiorra." Grimmjow growled. I stood there behind them. Her words rang in my ears. You can answer that. What did she mean? That sound of her voice was familiar yet different. More image of her comes and goes through my head. Am I related to her.

"I came to make sure no one interrupts the process." I said coldly to them. This feels so wrong. Am I suppose to be doing this? Yes I am, Lord Aizen told me to do this. This was his order.

"Do you even hear yourself Ulquiorra?" Nel said. Her voice was laced with worried and anger.

"Welcome back Neliel." I said shifting to the side. "Now please *38% processing* leave." I looked at them. I snapped my fingers and the lights turned on in the room.

"No! Im not leaving! She was there for me and I am being there for her." Nel argued back. She stood in her fighting stance.

"Now, now, I will handle this." Grimmjow said stepping in front of this. "I want to battle you until the end. I am stronger than you and I will prove it." He beckoned me to fight him. Nel nodded her head. I was sonido towards her but Grimmjow got in front of me.

"Move Grimmjow." I said with anger building up. "You wont touch her until you remember." He said looking into my bright green orbs. I narrowed my eyes. Remember? What is he talking about. He draw his sword and attacked me but I blocked it.

"45% processing." The robot voice said though the speakers. I blocked his attack as much as possible. I didnt want to fight him. I didnt want to waste my energy on him. A scream came from behind him. We turned our head and saw Nel being thrown back against the wall. Yellow electric light went around that blonde beast. Something click in my mind.

"Nightmare!" I gasped. I sonido towards her but the light held me back. Damn it. What just happened? The feeling of her getting hurt, made me feel......hurt and pain inside. A ping hit my chest like a sword driving though my chest and heart. Where did her name came from. My eyes widened.

Memories flood back. It all came in full speed making my head hurts. My neck started to have a stinging pain. I unzipped my shirt revealing my hollow whole and now expose neck. I touched my right side and felt 2 holes. My eyes widened of the memory.

It was a normal day here in Hueco Mundo. The night sky fell over the world. The half moon stood still in one spot. The stars danced across the black sky. Our sword crash together as we practiced.

"Your getting your ass kicked Ulquiorra." Grimmjow snickered. I ignored his comment and stepped back licking the stream of blood that trickled down my forehead meeting the line of my lips. I tasted the metal taste not enjoying it. I watched my opponent licked my blood off the blade of the zanpakuto.

"Surprised that you could cut him." Nel chirped watching the fight.

"Mm your blood taste different and better than the past blood I drank." She said flashing her red eyes that made me feel something inside.

"Stop talking and fight." I sonido above her then behind her about to cut her back but she blocked it. She did a flip in the air and I disappeared under her and kicked her back sending her flying. She landed on her feet. She switched her zanpakuto to a light and dark blue hilt one.

"Why switching? Tired of that one already?" I mocked her.

"No, using him is gonna blow my cover." She said referring to the black and red hilt zanpakuto. I attacked her once again. She quickly moved her right arm hitting the chains making a small spark. Every scratch and cut I make on her slowly heals.