Chapter 67

~Ichigos POV~

The blue pilar started to fade. Grimmjow was the first to barge in.

"Nightmare! Damn it tell me your alive!" He yelled. The dark smoke dissipated. I looked at Kisuke who had his head down low. Im really sorry Urahara.

"Kisuke..." I said and placed a hand in his shoulder. He didnt look up at me. My heart ached for him. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. I lost my mother when I was young. How hard would it feel for Kaia. But Kisuke? He lost his wife and only daughter.

"Ichigo!" A girl voice said. I looked up and saw Orihime, Chad, Uryu, and Rukia. I smiled at them. They were all wrapped up in bandages.

"Guys." I said taking a step forward. With that one step I felt unbearable pain burn in my chest. Everything started to fade away. All I heard was my name before blacking out.

*

I saw a bright light shining down on my face. I flinched before opening my eyes. Once I opened them I met faces with Orihime, Uryu, Chad, and Rukia.

"Where am I?" I asked looking around.

"Mu house. You were resting." Rukia said.

"What happened Ichigo?" Orihime asked me.

"Wheres Kaia?" Uryu asked. I felt something hit my chest once I heard her name. The flashback of the event that happened earlier appeared. The black and white cero. Big blue walls separating us from her.

I felt something warm wrapped around me.

"Im sorry." Orihime said softly. I hugged her back.

"No need, i-it was her decision." I said. I felt the lump in my throat. I swallowed it down. My head started spinning.

"We know what happened to you. Kisuke already explained it. You dont have much time until you lose your soul reaper powers." Rukia explained. I looked out the door.

"Yeah I know that." I sighed.

"What?! Why do you act so calm?" Uryu said.

"I know what I was getting myself into. So I accepted it." I looked down on my lap. Thats what Kai did. She knew that she was gonna die once she use that attack.

"Lets go, lets have some fun before I lose my soul reaper powers completely." I stood up. We walked out the door.

~Yoruichis POV~

"Hes been sitting there for a while." Jinta said. We were standing a fee feet away from Kisuke watching him from a distance. The wind blow slightly making the dust swirl around.

"Jinta, Mr. Urahara is not well. Please dont act like that." Ururu said to him. I sighed. It hurts. Losing her. Shes been part of the family for years. We watch him stand up. He walked over to the spot that was dented. I walked over to him.

"Yoruichi." Tessai said. I didnt say anything. I just kept walking. I approached him slowly. He bent down and touched the dented ground.

"Shes gone." Was all he said. I frowned. I bent down and touch his shoulder. There was nothing left. Just a piece if her dress. Black aura was still around it but disappeared slowly. Her zanpakuto was gone. Every trace of her was gone except for that piece of cloth.

I picked up it. I could still feel the warmth and her energy through it. I handed to him.

"Its the only thing she left behind." He said. I hugged him.

"Im so, so, so sorry. She loves you. They both did. They wanted to protect you." I said trying to comfort him. He didnt say anything.

~Third Persons POV~

Mayuri and his troops were setting things up around the brim of Karakura Town. He was ready to sent it all back.

"Ready? Well lets get on with it." Mayuri said. "Im going to count to 3. 1." He said.

"What no! Sir theres still some our squad members in there!" One if his squad members said.

"2." They all started running and shouting trying to tell the others to get beyond the boarder.

"3." He was about to press the button.

"No sir!" They all stopped him from pressing it. Few minutes later everything was all sent up so they transferred the whole town without injuring everyone.

*

"You what!?" Head Captain Yamamoto said stomping his cane on the ground scolding the 3 captains in front if him. 1 from Squad 6, 1 from Squad 11, and 1 from squad 8.

"How could you lose your captains coat!? Ripping them and tearing them is one thing but LOSING THEM IS DESPICABLE!" Captain Yamamoto shouted. "What do you thing those haori are!?"

"Stupid." Captain Zaraki said with a bored look on his face.

"Cheap." Captain Kuchiki said simply.

"Fashionable?" Captain Kyouraku said with a goofy and innocent look on his face.

"NO!" He shouted.

"Wow, Captain Yamamoto still have enough energy to scream and shout." Captain Ukitake said listening to the head captain yell at the 3 captains.

"I feel kinda feel sorry for Shunsei." He said.

*

Grimmjow and Nel made there way back to Hueco Mundo. Nel stopped crying but still had a hurt and sad look on her face. Most of the espadas had been killed. No one was left. Just them 2.

"Grimmjow, what do we do now?" Nel asked looking around. They sonido towards the palace.

"We'll make our own army." Grimmjow said. "Once that bloody bastard return, I sure in Hell would kill him. I will kill him for what he done." He made a fist with his hand.

Nel looking at him then down at the ground. She hugged her self. They walked into the palace. Grimmjow now takes the throne. He is the king of Las Nochas and Nel would be his queen. It would take forever to make armies.

*

In the depth of Hell there was something or someone. Black aura float around it. Everything around it was red. The body was form but it was hollow. Its pale white skin stood out in the red and black sky. Its black ravin hair sway side to side from the clear water. Something black started to form on its chest. Its neck has 2 small bit marks. The black thing formed into a number. The number was 4.

*HEYY! You have reached the end if this book! Dont worry THERE IS A SEQUEL! Yes there is! The book is CALLED LOST! Go read it. The first chapter would be confusing but you'll understand later on. Once again its called LOST! Thank you so much! I love you all!*