Chapter 12

~Kaia POV~

2 days had past and I was stuck in this stupid training room. 2 days that I hadnt seen the night sky. The big beautiful moon that rose while the stars sparkle in the pitch black sky. 2 days that I hadnt eaten anything good. 2 days I havent seen people which was a good thing but a little lonely. 2 days that I havent spoken to Hikari or Shi. These stupid spiritual pressure chains Dad placed on me. He thinks I was getting out of control on whats going on and that I couldnt keep it under control.

My back was against the wall in the dark pit. I mostly stay in his pit because of the dark. As you already know, I hate the light. I played with small little pebbles that lay around beside me. I do my thinking these past 2 days. All the memories I had to put aside from my training came rushing back. The special moments I have with Mom and Dad. They cute little midnight strolls with mom. Visiting the soul society with Dad here and there. Its funny how 7 years from now nothing had changed. Except my appearance. I thiought about what happened 2 days ago that made me like this now.

~Flash Back~

"Dad, Mom died because of me!" I shouted at him. Toshiro and Yoruichi stood up and looked at me.

"Kaia breathe. This angry and spiritual pressure isnt good for them now that they know where you are or let me say who you are." Toshiro said.

"But I dont understand anything. Still to this day and when mom told me I would find out when Im older. How old am I going to get because Im not ageing anymore!" I shouted as I stood up and walkeda round the room in frustration.

"This black heart is for you to find out on your on. No body knows where or what it is. Your mother is protective of stuff from hell or whatever happens we dont get. Its hard and complicated." Dad said. I groaned louder making my spiritual raise.

"Look honey, we get that your strong. We get that you been praticing and training to be strong like your mother, but you are the princess of hell. Your power is strong. very strong. We dont wanna see you get hurt ot killed by a powerful arrancar." Dad sais stepping closer to me. I put my hand up telling him to stop.

"Your afraid of me getting hurt or killed by and arrancar?" I questioned. I stood still and lifted up my shirt showing the scar on my left hip and up along my back. I also lifted my right pants up showing the scar that runs down my leg and stops at my ankle. There eyes widened and I heard gasp and tensed filled the air.

"This is a battle I got from fighting and arrancar. To be precise the number 1 arrancar. The one that took both of you." I said. Dad looked at the scars and I pulled down my shirt and pants.

"Did you win?" Toshiro asked. I nodded.

"I won. After that it was hard to get healed. I met a couple people or friends out of the Hueco Mundo Desert. They helped me." I said.

~Flash back End~

"Kaia." I heard my name echo off the walls of the dark pit and bounce off from wall to wall, rocks to rocks. I groaned. I jumped out of the pit and landed on my hands and knees like usual. I looked up and found Yoruichi with a tray of food. I rolled my eyes.

"Kaia." She said sternly. I sat down on my stop. The only people I see for these past long 2 days was Yoruichi, Dad, Uryu, and Ikkaku. The 4 people who I mostly hang out with our know better.

"Eat." She place the food in front of me. I wasnt in the mood to eat. Not in the mood to do anything. Well except wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

"No." I said. I looked up at her and she closed her eyes and sighed. She crossed her arms.

"Why are you stubborn?" She asked. "You been stubborn since that day your father and mother left you."

"You know the reason. I havent talked to anyone here for like 5 years. Ive changed." I said crossing my arms with looking down.

"But starving yourself isnt gonna make things better. You havent eaten anything good for the past 2 days." She said.

"Maybe because I have nothing to do just sit, think, be alone, and eat. Its not fair. I cant even see the moon." I sighed disappointingly. Then I heard the doors open I didnt bother looking. It was either Dad or Uryu coming down here to luxury me to eat, or Ikkaku being his annoying self to somethings keep me company. I then felt the heaviness on my wrist, waist, and ankles were lifted I looked at them. I then looked up. I saw Dad and Tessai. A small smile crept on my face.

"Thanks." I softly said. I stood up and stretched. Tessai handed me my cloak and pair of new red and black shirts. The shirts that Yoruichi wears but mine was better. I put them on and flash step upstairs. I looked around the room and it was queit. I looked outside and realized it was night. I smiled. I walked to my room and put on my chains and zanpakuto. I stepped into my gigai to get used to my body. I slowly opened the door to outiside and looked at the moon light light the way down the street like it was ment for me.

"Where you going?" I heard a voice behind me. Dad.

"Ive been locked up in that basement for 2 days. Where else am I gonna go." I said and slowly walked outiside. I looked at the pitch black sky that had millions of dancing stars that light up the sky. The half moon that raise above the shop. The small cold crisp air brush against my skin sending chills down my spin. I took off my cloak letting my skin feel the coolness from the air and the moonlight as it shine down. I put my cloak back on and walked down the dark street. I heard people chattering and laughing and all the sound of crickets chirpping and the tree branched move as the wind blows. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and through me against the hard brick wall. My mouth was covered and my hands were trapped. I opened my eyes to see this person. It was a human with tattoos scattered across his arms and face.

"Bad girl walking alone with that body." He said licking his lips. I closed my eyes and used flash step and he was against the brick wall.

"Bad boy to sneak up to a girl walking alone." I smiled. I felt my fangs slide down my gums. I was thirsty. I was hungry.