Chapter 7

~Kaias POV~

"Who are you?" A voice said. I didnt bother looking up. My eyes were glued onto the ground. I didnt say anything either. I walked slowly and place Ichigo on the floor and turned around and ran towards the door and a guy blocked my way. He had red hair with tattoos on his face and chest. I walked back wards and bumped into someone again. She had huge boobs and red and orange hair.

"Who are you?" Said the girl behind me. I just smiled.

"Stop smiling and answer the question." Said the red hair kid.

"Why do you have Ichigo?" Said an orange hair girl with bandage on her arm.

"Wow tough crowd." Said Hikari in my head. I sighed.

"Now, now guys be nice to our guest." Urahara said.

"Im not going to repeat myself." Said the light blue or white hair kid who is the captain.

"7 years and you guys havent changed." I said and smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Baldy said. I missed seeing him.

I felt someone reaching there hand towards my cloak I flash step and sat criss cross on one of the shelves.

"Dont touch me." I growled.

"Breathe." Shi said in my head. I closed my eyes and breathe in and out. I heard someone behind me and it was Jinta. I could smell him sneaking up behind me.

"Jinta if you try anything I will hurt you badly." I turned my head. He stopped and ran the other way.

"You come here and acted like you rule this place. Who the hell are you?" Red head said. I groaned in frustration. I closed my eyes and took off my cloak leaving my in my white dress with my chains and long blonde flowing hair. I heard gasped.

"Kaia?" I heard a voice behind me. My eyes shot opened. Heard more gasp and I turned around. The face I havent seen for 3 to 4 years. The voice I havent heard in forever. My first friend I met while traveling.

"Ur-uryu...." I shuttered.

"You know her?!" Red head shouted making my head turn.

"Is there a problem?" I asked raising and eye brow.

"N-no." He said and looked away.

"Your eyes are pretty, perfect. goregous." Said a guy with dark blue boz cut hair with feathers on his eyes. I smiled.

"Thanks! I havent had complents for the past 3-2 months." I said.

"Kaia...where were you all those years?" Uryu asked.

"Training you know that. I told you that." I said looking at him.

"Yea. You never contacted me to know if you were safe." He said fixing his glasses.

"Im ok. I trained. When through changed and be this." I said showing my outfit and chains.

"You look differnt from the small and innocent Kaia I knew." He said.

"Im sorry. Its differnt. Im still the same person just stuff happened to made me like this." I smiled gently.

"Explain please?" The lady said. I sighed.

"My name is Kaia Urahara. Kisukes' daughter if you didnt know. Im a soul reaper and a demon. No Im not an arrancar. My power are like a arrancar. I maybe be a vizard. But I maybe level of a captain. Im a hybrate. That explains my 2 zanpakuto." I said.

"May we come out now?" Hikari asked. 'Yes one at a time. Hikari first.

"This is my soul reaper zanpakuto, Hikari Seishin. Which means Light Spirit." I pointed to who was standing next to me.