Chapter 46

~Kaias POV~

I was walking in the midnight streets feeling the cool fall approaching weather. I felt someones spiritual rising. I heard a hollow near by too.

"Shinji what the hell did you do?" I said to myself and shook my head. I flashed step towards this ugly hollow that was big and green with a long head. He roared at me hurting my ears.

"Shut up." I covered my ears. "I came home to observe not be shouted at. I stared at him. Observing every move he did. He lunged at me and I stopped him with my hand. I pushed him back and walked towards him. He roared in my face about to attack me again. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on his head.

"Nighty night." I smiled and blew red dust in his face. He froze and screamed while squirming around. The hollow started to disappear. I smirked and walked away dusting off my hands. I felt the spiritual pressure grew stronger and then stopped and repeat. I inhaled the scent and realized it was Ichigos spiritual pressure. I flash step towards them. I saw Ichigo holding his head.

He was so close to turning. I walked over to him and place my hand on his head. I sent small spiritual of mine into him making his sleep.,

"Shinji I said persuade him not make him want to destroy the town." I glared at him holding Ichigos limp body in my arms.

"Sorry Nightmare. Its harder than it seems." He scratched his head.

"Well take him back to your hide out. Once he wakes up try again." I walked over to him and gave Shinji Ichigos body.

"Why wont you come visit the others. They miss you." Shinji looked at Ichigo.

"Some day. I have business." I walked away towards home. I didnt hear him say anything once I left. I saw the shop in sight.

"Your so quiet, whats wrong princess?" Hikari asked me.

"I dont know, it just feels.....strange right now." I said looking up at the moon. It was almost a full moon.

"Damn it," I cursed under my breathe.

"Whats wrong?" Shi asked.

"Its a full moon tomorrow night." I sighed.

"Dont worry, you have it under control....right?" Hikari asked unsurely.

"Honestly Im not sure. I made it a couple weeks ago because of my other me. But that could just be for that night." I sighed. I ran my fingers threw my long hair that covered my neck. My chains rattled every movement I made. Everything was quiet. I took one step and turned around quickly blocking an attack with my hand.

"Who the hell are you?" I question angrily. He was also wearing a cloak. His was dull murky green.

"Good reflexes." He smirked. The sword he was carrying had a green hilt with a shiny blade. There was something odd with this guy...He seems familiar but I sworn that I havent seen him before. Let me clarify that, I hadnt seen anything for like 3 weeks.

He jumped back putting his sword back in its sheath. he still had that plastered smirk on his face.

"What do you want with me?" I growled lowly.

"Breathe Kai." Shi said. I inhaled in and out. I hid my spiritual pressure so no one would be suspicious even though Dad and Yoruichi was in the shop a couple feet away from me.

"What a same you dont remember seeing me, wait I took your eye sight before you could recognized me." He placed his hand on his chin like he was thinking. Then it clicked. It made sense. Imaged flashed in my mind. I saw green ora and he had a green zanpakuto and green cloak. Green was a bad color for him. There was only one person that looked extremely hot in green.