Chapter 27

"Grimmjow give me back my cloak!" I chased after him as he ran around with my cloak.

"No gotta catch me!" He shouted while laughing.

"Your like a 5 year old!" Nel laughed causing me to laugh. I flash step towards him but he flashes away.

"Grimmjow come on!" I stopped a few yards awy from him.

"Aww little Kaia giving up?" He laughed. I took out Hikari and flash step around.

"Water." Small puddles of water appeared around him making him not catch where I was.

"Freeze."

"Damn it." Grimmjow tried to run away but the water all joined together and made him freeze his waist down. He fell to the sand I grabbed my cloak in the air and jumped down.

"HAHAHA." Dondochaka (don-da-chaka) laughing holding his stomache.

"Shut up Fatty!" Grimmjow shouted at him making me laugh.

"Kaia release me!" Grimmjow moved around trying to break the ice.

"No." I said putting on my cloak.

"You should of listen Grimmjow." Nel shook her head and stood next to me.

"Dont start with that mouth of yours Neliel." Grimmjow growled. He started scratching the ice and pound at it.

"Grimmjow you cant break my ice like that." I laughed.

"Nightmare!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"No dont leave me here." He started panicking.

"Come Dondochakka and Pesche. (Tesha)" Nel said as we walked.

"Sorry Grimmjow but Nightmare and Nel are scary." Pescha said.

"You really think Im scary?" I said loudly.

"Yes madam." They said in a scared voice.

"Aww thats sweet." I laughed.

"The perfect kind of scary." I heard a deep dark voice behind me. I stood there shocked. I felt his cold hands on my shoulder and travel down my arm giving me goosebumps. He turned me around and I met those perfect green eyes.

"Your mine. I would never for get you." He kissed my for head.

**

I gasped for air and sat up on my bed. I brought my knees to my chest and cried. I ran my fingers threw my long blonde hair. Im Nightmare. Queen of Nightmares, and look at me. Having my own nightmare. Do I call that a nightmare? All of it seems pretty real. The door screeched open causing me to jump.

"Kaia are you alright?" I saw Orihime and Rukia. The dark in my room was fill on light from the door. I sat in the far corner that was dark.

"I cant do it anymore." I said quietly. Tears stream down my face. My body was trembling. He forgot about me. I compelled him. Why did I think that was a good idea.

"Kaia you cant do what anymore?" They walked closer to me.

"It just hurt so much." I was having trouble breathing. My voice was shaky. I had a fist full of hair and starting making noises. Wait is that what you call sobbing? Next thing I know there were a pair of warm arms around me.

"Kaia its ok.." Rukia said rubbing my back. The tears came down uncontrollably. I felt numb. Hurt. Beaten. Dead. I couldnt live with this pain. It doesnt seem like Im living at all. After a long time of comforting me we left. I put on all black shirt that shows my stomache with long black pants that was tight around my waist. I stepped into my giagi and looked into the mirror.