Chapter 56

~Ichigos POV~

"Who is she?" Nel asked. I looked down at Kaia who wad laying down on my lap. Her bold red eyes were covered by her eye lids. Her face facing the left with her hair flow down across her right cheek.

"You dont know her?" I asked looking at the little arrancar that was looking up at me with her dull grayish eyes. She shock her head no.

"No, Nel dont remember. She doesnt remember her." She looked at Kaia. I looked at Pesche. He closed his left eye and sighed.

"Are you sure? Cause it seemed like she remembers you." Renji asked.

"You'll understand soon, Ichigo, it isnt time yet." Pesche said. I was still confused but nodded my head. We went passed the border that separates Hueco Mundo and Las Noches and arrived at the huge building. We jumped down and I picked up Kaia and held her bridal style.

"Wow, its surprising how she isnt that heavy by eating so much." I said.

"ITIGO!" I felt a sudden pain in my stomach pushing me back. I almost dropped Kaia but Chad carried her. "Your not suppose to say how heavy a girl is even if she weights a like buffalo your suppose to tell her shes light as a feather!" Nel shouted at me.

"Oops. Sorry." I said. She scuffed and we jumped down from the wall.

"So Rukia, is the wall made out of seki-seki?" I asked watching her place her hand on the wall and try to identify the wall.

"No, its not made out of seki seki but its made out of a strange material." She said.

"Well thats good, come on Renji," I said unsheathing my zanpakuto. "Lets break down this wall." We stepped forward. "Bankai!" We shouted hitting the wall breaking it down.

"What are you doing! The door is always unlock over that way! Its just a 2 day walk!" Nel shouted.

"We dont have time to walk for 2 days." I said and ran inside. Orihime Im coming.

~Ulquiorra POV~

I walked down the plain white corridor heading towards the orange hair girl we are keeping as 'hostage'. I knocked on the door before stepping in. She was staring out the window looking at the crescent moon. In her position right there seemed so familiar, why cant I remember?

"You can feel it can you." I said leaning against the door frame. She turned around slowly facing me.

"Yes, I do." The orange here girl said. "Why are they here?"

"Dont act dumb, they came to rescue of course." I said with my eyes closed.

"Rescue..me?" She asked.

"Your annoying me. Yes, but who do you belong to? You dont belong to them now." I said standing up straight opening my eyes.

"I belong to Aizen and his use, no one else." She said with fear in her eyes. I just looked at her once more then left closing the door behind me.

"What was that for?" My neon blue hair guy that I call a 'friend' asked leaning up against the wall.

"I just wanted to hear what she has to say. She belonged to Aizen from the beginning. Once he laid eyes on her." I said. I walked past him. I stop. "Come on Grimmjow, we have to get to the meeting."

He scuffed then followed behind me. The walk there was quiet. All you could hear were the click of our shoes touching the hard glass floor. I couldnt get image out of my head. What was that? When that girl healed my wounded shoulder I saw thing. A long blonde hair girl with bright shiny red eyes, like stars covered in blood. Still to this moment I don't understand what I saw.