Chapter 44

~Hikaris POV~

Kaia passed out in my arms. I felt her spiritual pressure. It was so weak someone could rip it like paper. I love her truly but she is an idiot.

"What happened to her?" Shunshi asked worriedly.

"She is very weak, after what happened earlier she lost so much energy she hadnt gained her strength. She is starving herself so she wouldnt hurt anyone she truly cares about." I said moving a strand of hair and tuck it behind her ear.

"Is it bad that she gave her b-blood to me?" Ukitake asked shivering after his question.

"For you no it isnt bad. Her blood can heal. She does have hollow, vampire, blood running in her veins but she also had that soul reaper human like running along with it. It isnt deadly." I said looking at then.

"Who are you, if I may ask?" Shunshi asked raising an eyebrow.

"Her zanpakuto Hikari Seishin." I said who I was. I picked up Kaias limp small relaxed body.

"Sorry your evening with her wasnt pleasant. Next time would be better." I bowed and then flash step to Captain Hitsugaya house. I walked into her room.

"Did she really pass out of her thirst?" Shi asked sitting on her bed. I sighed and walked over to him. He got up and I laid her down peacefully. I tucked her in and sat next to her.

"Yeah, it comes to the point that if she feeds next......she would kill that person or thing." I held her hand in mine. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" I whispered. I caressed her cheek and then stood up.

"We should find her food before she wakes." I turned to Shi.

"Its still noon. Im tired." Shi yawned. I sighed irritatedly.

"Do you want Ms. Kaia to be like this? No didnt think so." I slapped his head. "Lets go." I said.

"You know, if you werent the key to her I would of hurt u long ago." Shi said.

"If you werent something Lady Kuari cherished so much, I would done the same." I said and turned around. We both sighed and walked outside.

~Kaias POV~

I opened my eyes from hearing my own unsteady heart beat. Everything I saw was red. Everything I touched would burn to ashes. Everywhere I looked I saw blood. Blood dripping from the walls. Blood all over my arms and hands. I started shaking. My breathing became uneasy. My fangs showed. I swallowed trying to keep my parched throat hydrated.

"Ms. Nightmare, your meal is watching for you outside." Rangiku bowed while she opened my door.

"Pl-please dont say 'Ms.' or bow to me, Im s-still me." I said forcing a smile. Every time I move my muscle would ache. I would feel like my body was taring to shreads. I needed food, now, and fast. I havent felt this way since I saw mother died that night.

I stood up slowly. My chains rattled making my headache come back. My mouth was dry. I could barely keep my eyes open. I followed the scent if Rangiku. I made it outside and the scent of Hikari and Shi was there. I smiled lightly.

"How you feeling babe?" Shi asked in his light, and warm filling voice. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"O-ok." I know I was lying to myself. They both knew too. Hikari tilt his head making me want to jump and drain every bit of blood he had in him. But I manage to restrained myself from doing it.

"Are you hungry princess?" He asked with his happy and safe blue eyes stare at me. I swallowed and nodded slowly. They both smiled.

"Breakfast is waiting." Shi said. He walked out back some place and pulled along a healthy, delicious looking adult deer. My fangs dug out longer. My tongue glaze my fangs. I smiled at both of them. He released the deer and both disappear.