Chapter 45

~Kaias POV~

"Hiyori? What are you doing here?" Dad asked. I sat on a book shelf cross cross with my cloak over my head.

"Oh so you dont want me here?" Hiyori said. Shes always in a crappy mood.

"Hiyori stop being a jackass." Shinji said walking into the store.

"Look whos talking, the person who complained on coming." Hiyori fought back.

"Oh my god would you guys shut the hell up!? Im getting a headache!" I growled at them.

"You have a headache?" Hiyori stood up and walked closer to me. "You wanted us to come stupid!" She jumped at me. I held out my hand and stopped her with wind. I threw her back and knocked down 2 food stocked.

"Ahh Nightmare! Why would you do that!?" Dad shouted putting his hands on his head.

"Oops, sorry." I put on an innocent voice and face.

"Ugh your gonna get it." Hiyori stood up. Before she attacked me Shinji stood in front of me. He grabbed her and made her stay in place.

"Why would you disrespect Ms. Nightmare like that you dumbass!" They argued. I stood there getting annoyed.

"Now, now what are you guys doing here?" Dad asked fixing his kamoto.

"Ask Nightmare." Hiyori said finally sitting tapping her fingers on her chin. Shinji sat next to her. They all looked at me to explain.

"There is something I want you guys to do for me..." I started.

~Uyuu POV~

I was walking around the soul society looking for a good place to be alone and made sure no one would see me. I felt a strong spiritual pressure rise quickly then completely disappeared. Probably someone made Kaia mad or she just fed. I shivered at the thought of her feeding.

I  found myself walking onto an nice and open meadow. I took out my white suit case that I brought with me. I set that on a flat rock. I opened it up and it revealing the 5 star quincy bracelet that my father gave me. I remember his words telling me that I wouldnt be with any soul reapers. And here I am, a place were its filled with soul reapers. What quincys' despise.

"I should be ashamed of myself." I closed my eyes and took a moment and relax. I opened my eyes again and stared at the small bracelet. I picked it up. It shimmered with the light. I felt the power it holds. I put it on.

I stuck out my hand and opened my palm. I felt the blue orb form it in. The blue orb stretched out. It looked like a huge blue web. I wrapped my fingers around the middle. The power that it holds was tremendous. This is nothing compare to Kaias power. To think of it I only saw her use her soul repears abilities. If her using her demon side will it be 10 times worst?

I shook my head off the thought. I need to focus. I need to obtain this new power that Im holding.

"Ok lets see what this thing could do." I held out my arm in front of me. I put my right hand in the middle. The bow powered up. I pulled back with 1 arrow. I released and over 50 arrows came shooting out. Woah. I heard something moving. I turned around quickly aiming at who every was there.

I girl walked out. She had back hair that was long and braided in the back. She was wearing her black soul reaper uniform with her lieutenant badge on her right arm.

"Nemu?" I asked. I lower my arm down. She stepped forward.

"I thought I would find you here." She said.

"Why would you need to find me?" I asked. I out away the bow. The blue orb made a ball again and disappeared.

"Looks like you got your powers back." She looked at my bracelet. I nodded.