Chapter 50

~Orihimes POV~

I dont know how long I've been here. They day doesnt change. The full moon always stay in one place. The stars never move. I sat on my bed staring out the large window. Where are you Ichigo? When are you coming? I miss you. I need you here. I dont wanna be here.

"Ichigo, please hurry." I said. I looked down at my hands. I played with my fingers when I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and cleared my throat.

"Come in." I said. The door cracked open. A tall pale guy with black hair walks in. He had that hard hollow mask sitting on the left side of his head.

"Time to eat." Hes cold voice said. I looked down. I heard his foot steps walk closer to me. He placed food in front of me. I looked to the window.

"Im not hungry." I said.

"Eat. Im not letting you starve. Lord Aizen wouldnt want that." He said. He had more force in his voice. My stomach growled quietly. I would eat but I dont want to.

"Woman just eat. Stop being a pain in the ass." A guys voice snapped at me. I lifted my head and saw a neon blue hair guy  standing at the door way.

"Im sorry." I said. I looked down at the food. I heard footstep walk away from me.

"When I come back there should be nothing on that tray or I'll force it down your thoat." Ulquiorra threated. I felt scared. I reached for the spoon and put some rice and chicken in my mouth. I chew and swallowed. I looked at the door way and the neon hair guy was smirking at me.

"Lets go Gimmjow. Dont need to waste time here." Ulquiorra monotone voice said. Grimmjow smirked at me then left. I felt a lump in my throat. I couldnt stay here anymore. I felt something warm drip down on my hand. I looked down. It was wet. Am I crying? I whipped the tears off of my cheek and continued eating.

I finished eating and pushed the try away. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I locked the door and looked myelf in the mirror.

"Why does Aizen want to see me?" I asked myself. I tucked my orange hair behind my ear. I looked at my blue pin that was holding my hair out of my face. I washed my hands and face. I grabbed a towel and dried off my face and hands. I looked once more at myself then step out of the bathroom.

I walked over to the corner next to the window. I sat down and placed my hand on the glass, It was cold. Cold just how Ulquiorra talks and act. I wonder if he has feelings. I wonder if he knows how people feel..

A knock knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I said. The door opened widely and Grimmjow walked in. His hands were in his pockets.

"Are you done?" He asked. He acted like he wanted to yell and punch someone. When I around him I feel scared. I just wants to run away. I want to get out of here.

"Y-Yeah." I answered him. I looked back out the window. The smooth sand shimmered with the moonligjht. I heard footsteps walk closer to me. I sat a figure standing in front of me. I looked up at him. His stomach and chest was exposed. There was a hollow hole in his stomach.

"Get up." He snapped. I flinched at how loud he was. I dont understand how anyone was friend with him. Wait. Friends? Then it clicked. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. If I remember correctly Kaia was friends with them.

"Dont make me repeat myself." He growled. I didnt want to be rude or make him hurt me. I stood up and then I felt a hand grip my neck and pushed me against the wall.

"Please dont hurt me." I said closing my eyes. I wrapped my hands on his wrist trying to pull his hand away from my neck.

"Next time when I tell you do do something dont make me say it more then once." He growled.