Chapter 47

~Ichigos POV~

As I was standing  or running on this stupid treadmill for hours. I watched as everyone around me do something relaxing. I was getting irritated because they were suppose to me training me but this isnt training.

"Ughh come on when is Hachi and Mashiro coming with the food. Im so HUNGRY!" Shinji said laying on the ground.

"Would you really shut up Shinji complaining about food will make you hungry." A guy with black hair and glasses said.

"Hey Lisa, arnt you suppose to be training the idiot?" A white haired guy said playing with his knife.

"I am Kensei stop complaining." The guy I think her name is Lisa said while flipping a page in a magazine. I was getting irritated by the minute. They kept talking while I was just in one place doing something stupid.

"Doesnt look like it, what your doing right now is having your nose in that bikini catalog." Kensei thats the white haired guy name was, sounded irritated on what shes doing. I was ready to jump of this thing and beat the crap out of them.

"Fine 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2." She kept counting. Shinji and Hiyori were complaining about food while Kensei was yelling at Lisa for not training me.

"Would you guys shut the hell up! All I've been doing is run on that piece of shit!" I pointed at the treadmill that I jumpe off. "All you guys are doing is complain about food, not doing shit, and watch me run that thing!" I shouted angrily at them.

"What did you say!" Hiyori shouted back at me and then came running at me and slapped me acorss the face with her shoe.

"You heard what I said you little brat!" I shouted back at her.

"We are training you to run on Hiyori Super Duper Running Machine run!" She shouted again and slapped me across the face.

"Enough!" Shinji said. We turne our head towards him.

"Ichigo you should just listen to Hiyori and run on her super lame running thing. We are training you to run and see how long your suppose to run. Because once you run for 3 days straight you will be tired and it will help us help you control your inner hollow." Shinji said.

"At my spiritual pressure right now I would be running on that piece of shit for 5 days! I came to get my inner hollow under control not to fool around." I said.

"Its Hiyori Super Duper Running Machine!" Hiyori yelled and picked up the machine and threw it at me.

"Why you little-" I was cut off my Shinji again.

"If you want to control your inner hollow that quickly, then  you will." He put his hand in my face. "But remember you want this now and its gonna be tough. If you dont succeed this we will be force to kill you. Got it?" He questioned. I was shocked at first then gave him a strong and confident face.

"Got it." Then there was a rush of dust in my face then everything went black.

~Kaias POV~

I jumped back panting with Shi by myside. My cloak was off and my shit had a cut showing more of my left side and stomach. My pants were all dirty with dirt and some of his blood and mine. Akuma had his zanpakuto stapped into the ground and leaning his wieght on it.

"Wow." He breathed out. "Didnt know you will be this strong." He had a small smile.

"Come on, this is just practice." I stood up straight and smirked. I controlled my breathing and stared at him. His eyes grew red and then flash step towards me. I leaned to the left dodging his attack trimming a little of my hair. I elbowed him in the stomach and pushed him back. He coughed up blood and spit it out.