Chapter 29

~Ichigos POV~

I looked at the big green hairy beast standing in front of me. He was laughing at me because I came back for more failure. I know something in me I could defeat this bastard once and for all. I took out my zanpakuto and faced it at him.

"You will regret hurting me and my family, you bastard." I said and I use my spiritual pressure. Light blue close to white ora formed around me. I flash step towards him. The hair on his back extended and attacked me. I cut them off and hit him. My zanpakuto collided with his eagle like foot. He looked different. It looked like he been through different changes. He had a more rectangle mask than a circle. His eyes were red like before. They were carved into human eyes.

I attacked him some more. I chipped off some pieces of his mask. Blood poured out of the cut. The mask recovered in matter if seconds.

"You little bastard." I swung my zanpakuto in the air sending my black cero at him. He blocked some with his hairs but they disintegrated most of them and shaved off the skin and hair. I jumped back.

"Ichigo.." I heard a voice behind me. I turned my head and saw Kaia trying to get up. Ikkaku was telling her not to move.

"This isnt your fight." She said looking at me with one eye.

"It is my fight Kaia. He killed my mother." I said and attacked him. Before I looked away I saw her face softened and her eyes widened. I felt some spiritual pressure from her. After hitting him a couple more times he hit me from the back with his hairs. I was thrown up against a tree. I grunted from the impact. I saw Ikkaku fighting him. His zanpakuto was in a form of a long bamboo stick. I call it a bamboo stick but ur was the shift and the zanpakuto combined.

I struggled getting up. I used help from Zangestu. I ran at Grand Fisher and attacked him from behind. I was able to push him down to the ground. There was a loud thud of him falling. Ikkaku and I were heavy breathing.

"We have to get Kaia ba-" I was cut off by a dark spiritual pressure. Grand Fisher stood up and spread spiritual pressure. It wasnt just his spiritual pressure.

"You. Killed. His. Mother." I turned around and Kaia was standing up. Black ora was revolved around her. The wounded in her leg wasnt bother her. The ends if her blonde hair was flying up.

"How strong are you?" Grand Fisher asked with a shaky voice.

"That isnt the question Im looking an answer for." She growled. Her moved her arm up and wind pushed me and Ikkaku out to the side. Grand Fisher was sitting there shocked.

"Why do you do around killing woman?" She asked. Stepping closer towards him.

"How do you know that?" He asked moving back wards.

"Kaia." I said getting up.

"Just looking at you. I see your past. Killing woman. Killing mothers. You are a coward and a bastard." Kaia spit. "Death w-" she was cut off by white smoke.

Ikkaku had her in his arms.

"Finish this off Ichigo." He said. I nodded and stood up in my stance.

"Bankai." I said and black and red ora formed changing my outfit and made my zanpakuto thin and small. More energy. I can feel the power of me and my zanpakuto grow stronger.

"Talk and talk is all you do. But you cant fight at all." He said and jumped into the air and disappeared. I looked around and sensed his presence behind me. I jumped and avoiding the hair. I used my cero and cut them up. I flash step behind him and cut his back. He flashed step away. I cut off his left hand making him roar louder.

He blew wind towards me making me bump and break trees. I groaned from the pain on my back. Moving made it worst.

"Come on Ichigo. Bring me out. We could finish this." The voice in my head said.

"Hold on a little longer." I said trying ti stand up. Blood was dripping down the side if my forehead. I whipped it away and looked at the Grand Fisher. He was trying so hard to go his hand away. I closed my eyes and focus on the energy. I could do this without his help. I opened my eyes and casted a big cero a head if me like I did when I fought Gimmjow. I was out of breathe in that one blow. I sent him flying though the forest. He hit the big cherry blossom tree and some branches and leaves fell off on top of him.

The hollow groaned.

"You think you defeated me." The hollow said laughing a little. His voice sounded unlike him. "You cant defeat me once I am in my release form." There was green ora around him. The mask started to open. From the mouth toward his eyes. My eyes widened.

"This is my release form. When a hollow at his highest and power fullest." Grand Fisher laughed.

"You are not a hollow. You dont act or seem like one." I shouted at him.

"I lived over 1 hundred. A hollow learned some how." He laughed again. He sent the hair on his back at me from different directions. I flash step away and jumped on his back. His hand grabbed my leg and threw me towards a tree. I coughed out blood and tried to stand up. I was weak. Every part of my body ached. I couldnt move. "You cant give up." I said in my head.

"Its time Ichigo we can do this together." The voice in my head said. I was tired of fighting back. I relaxed and took a big deep breath. I let my hollow self took over my body. I opened my eyes and I saw a white mask formed on my right cheek. It covered my forehead and eyes. My vision was blurry then it became clear and sharp. I screamed. It was mix with a hollow and human scream.

"Who the hell are you?!" Grabd Fisher shouted at me. I flash step towards him cutting off his arm and most of his hiar. I was to fast fror him.

"Who the hell am I?" I mocked him and laughed. "Im the person who puts an end to your pathetic life." I flash towards him again. I cut off hisright leg making him fall. He tried to get up but I pushed him back down.

"You wll regret killing my mother that day." I brought Zangetsu in front of me and touched his neck with the tip.

"No please dont." He cried.

"Should of thought that eariler." I smiled widely. I moved my masked so he could see my whole face. My eyes were beaming yellow. My voice wasnt the same. I pressed down on Zangetsu and Grand Fisher screamed. He turned into ashed under me.

"Thanks for letting me finish him master." I said to myself. I ripped off the mask. My hollow sself was gone. All I had of him or myself was his mask. What was that about? I was a master? I put the mask in the pocket of my sleeve and turned around. I saw the woman that I saved from Grand Fisher.

"Thank you so much for saving me. Same with that girl too." She smiled. "Hvae a nice day." She disappeared. That was strange. Mostly spirituals some disappear. I or soul reapers usually bring them to the soul society. I shook it off and starting limping home. I didnt realized it was getting dark. I yawned.

"Fighting hollows is a hard work. Very painfull to. This is what I signed up for apparently." I said to no one. I flash step home hoping Rukia or Kon was there.