Chapter 13

~Kaias POV~

I felt my hair move away from my cheek. I then felt something warm on my cheek then moved down my neck. I was currently laying down SLEEPING on my back. I didnt really know what was going on I just left it alone and sleep. Then I felt a warm hand on my stomach doing up my sides. I gasp and kneed this person in the crotch and push him off. I heard a groan.

"Kai that hurts." He said rolling on the floor holding his balls. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair.

"Shi I told you not to do that. Yet you didnt listen. Good morning princess time for school." Hikari said. I groan.

"Why its early!" I groaned again while laying back down.

"You have to go. Your home now so you have to go to school." Hikari explained. I through a pillow at him and got up.

"Ouch." Was all he said while they both returned back to my zanpakuto. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom and got ready. I put on my chains and zanpakuto with my normal red dress. I stepped into my gigai. I put on the school clothes and my deep dark black sun glasses from the light. I walked out of my room.

"Looks like Hikari woke you up." Dad said. I growled at him.

"Now, now Kai calm down." He said putting up both of his hands. I Yoruichi walked in with a bag and acouple books. I shook my head.

"Yes." She said. I grabbed it and ate my breakfast that Tessai made.

"Kaia what did you do last night?" Dad said. I was putting my shoes on.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You have 9 seals left." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked facing him.

"I have this sensor that makes sure you keep your seals." He said.

"Well um, you know. I almost was killed by a human so.." I started.

"Kaia." Yoruichi said sternly.

"Im sorry I couldnt help it!" I said. Then I heard chanting and Tessai was doing something to me.

"Know you have 13 seals back on. Now becareful. The only way u can break them is to drink, fight strong hollows or get angry alot." Dad said. I nodded and grabbed my bag and books and walked out the door. The sun shine down from the east. I growled.

"UGHH!" I said loudly.

"Have fun." Jinta said. I turned towards him and stuck out my tough. I started walking to school. Every one was already in there. I walked down the hallway towards my class. I already told the teacher I was coming.

~Ichigos POV~

I was sitting in my seat while everyone was chatting or talking around me. I was looking out the window. School is almost over. Just one more month. Almost turning to summer and then senior year. I sighed. I also thought about the fight with those arrancar.

~Flash back~

"Give it to us!" One with the blonde hair said.

"No! You wont get anything from us! You have to go through us!" i shouted while charging towards him. He flash step away.

"You clearly dont know who I am dont you?" Said the blonde dude.

"I dont need to before I kick your ass!" I shouted again while charging towards him hoping to get a hit. Instead I missed and he hit me with a small red cero. He started laughing.

"Im Espada number 3. The 6th best espada we have." He started laughing again. I growled. I charged again.

"And you are Ichigo Kurosaki. Substitue soul reaper." He said.