Chapter 63

~Renjis POV~

"What the hell are you doing!?" Ichigo yelled at me. I was standing where I was outside the portal. I cant leave. One is that Kaia is on the verge of dealth, and second Rukia and my captain was still here.

"I cant leave Rukia behind." I shouted back at him.

"Im not leaving if your not leaving." He said about to step out of the portal.

"No." I said giving him a glare. Captain Unohana did bakudo on him and he fell asleep in her arms.

"That boy." I turned my head to the left and say Byakuya.

"Captain." I gasped. He was with one of the members of squad 4.

"Renji I order you to go protect Rukia. Shes stubborn and wouldnt come with me." He said with his eyes closed. My eyes widened. Rukia stuck up to Byakuya? Thats new.

"Yes Captain." I bowed.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Chad said. I nodded and flashed step towards the 5th tower. Chad ran but quickly caught up. The reason I didnt want Ichigo to come with me or us because he needs to rest and take care of business back in Karakura Town. Its his home town after all. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Aizen is gonna do something and Ichigo needs to stop him.

We transferred the whole Karakura Town to the soul society and replaced it with a decoy. Karakura Town is now located in the soul society. Who knows how long Aizen would figure it out.

"What are we suppose to be doing exactly?" Chad asked in his deep low voice.

"Were suppose to fi-" I was cut off.

"Sodo No Shirayuki!" Rukias delicate voice yelled. I looked up in the sky and watched as she fight off a herd of men with skull hollow mask. Chad already was up there fighting with her.

"Roar Zabimaru!" I extended my zanpakuto and lashed out on the rest of the army of them.

"Renji, Chad, what are you doing here?" She asked in shock.

"What do you think Im gonna let you fight alone?" I asked.

"Plus, Byakuya told us to help you." Chad said.

"No enough talking." I said getting in a fighting stance. "Lets kill them."

We defeated all the army but the guy who controlled them kept producing more. It was uneasy to defeat this guy. We got a strategy. Chad and I attacked him while Rukia used her zanpakuto and froze him.

"What is this?" He yelled while struggling.

"We couldnt land a hit on you. We have somehow to freeze the source that produce your armies. Your branches." Rukia said. The branches started to turn to ice and broke off. Before we could bring the finally blow a huge espada knocked him off the pillar he was standing on.

Our eyes widened.

"Damn that Ulquiorra. Not doing anything but watch the beast." He growled. He looked down at us. "Finally I found some intruders to fight."

"Who the hell are you?" Rukia shouted. He was enormous. I didnt think espada couldnt be this, this huge.

"Look Rukia, hes number 10. Means hes the weakest of all of them." I reassured her looking at his shoulder.

"I fought this guy back in the world of the living before, he wasnt his huge." Chad spoke.

"What are you saying Chad? Are you saying he had a growth spurt?" I said looking back at him then the 10th Espada standing in front of us.