Chapter 53

~Kaias POV~

My head started to pound. I groaned. I moved around and touched my forehead. I flinched before opening my eyes. My eyes immediately adjust to the dark room. Some torches were across the wall shining very little light. I heard footsteps. Loud foot steps. I sat up and looked around. I noticed that I was laying on the soft hard ground with a warm rug. The footsteps kept getting louder and louder.

I turned my head to my left and saw a dark shadow emerging towards the light. I squinted my eyes and my vision were clear. My eyes widened. I know who was coming.

"Kage? What are you doing here?" I asked. He didnt stop. He didnt look at me. He just kept walking. I stood up and stand in front of him. "Hey." I said. He just walking in front of me. I sucked in air ready to feel his warm body hit mine. I closed my eyes and waited. I didnt feel anything. I opened one eye slowly and he was no longer in front of me.

I turned around and he was just 5 inches away from me. Did he just walk right through me? I guess he did. I followed him. Where is he going? Where are we? Where am I? All these questions ran through my head.

"Ugh well no one here is gonna answer them." I sighed and ran my right hand down my long blonde hair which made my chains rattled. Kage suddenly stopped. I looked at him again. I just noticed that he was wearing a black cloak with a black and red outlining suit. He knocked on this 2 big double doors that was red. This hall way was dark and the walls were black.

"Come in." A light powerful yet cold voice said. Kage pushed open the doors. He walked in and the room was dark. There was a huge window that covered one wall. There was a big crescent moon out side.

"Kage." She said. She was standing in front of the window. Her black hair was just below her shoulders. She was wearing a lacy beautiful dark red dress that glisten with the moon. Who was she? Kage walked towards the middle of the room. The doors closed behind us. "How is she?" She asked.

Hows is who? I was so confused. I walked around a sofa chair. I touched the fabric and inhaled the scent in this room. It was familiar.

"Shes getting powerful. Powerful than we expected. Its coming to a point were it could consume her. The light and dark are battling to gain control." Kage said. Hes voice. It was..different. It was mix with sad, worried, and desperation. I heard a sigh.

"I was afraid that this would happen. Why would a soul reaper like him fall in love with me and I fall in love with him." She sighed. Mom? Is that really you?

"Mom?" I said. I walked closer to her slowly. She turned around. Her skin was glowing in the dark. It was her. It was the beautiful queen that I called my Mother. I smiled. I felt my eyes sting. "Mommy." I walked closer to her but then I remembered that she cant see, hear, or feel me. Disappointment washed over me.

"No, Lady Kurai you both are in love. Love is a powerful feeling. You cant change that. You made a beautiful and powerful daughter, you can find a way to help her." Kage said. What? Help me? Whats happening to me. We felt a strong spiritual pressure. I gasped and almost fell to my knees. What the hell was that?

"Nightmare." My mom whispered. They started to rush out the door. I followed them.

"Wait whats going on?!" I yelled even though they couldnt hear me. Mom quickly disappeared into thin air. Kage too. I closed my eyes and followed the spiritual pressure. I focused on my spiritual pressure and sonido towards a room. Mom was standing on front of the doors. I looked at the doors and remembered.

The door had a full moon on one corner and a bright blue sky with red and black sand. This was my room. Whats going on? Mom opened the door and quickly walk in. A rush of cold air blew out the door. My hair blew back. Mom walked in pushing past the wind. It was cold. Everything was misty. I heard a baby crying.