Chapter 37

~Kaias POV~

"Nice try Souruita." I smirked. He pulled back his arm.

"Who are you?" Souruita asked. His deep and husky voice rang in my ears.

"Surprising you dont remember me." I said putting Shi down. I felt all eyes staring at me.

"Ka-" I cut off Ichigo by snapping my head at him giving him a glare. Even though I cant see I could tell he was scared.

"Nightmare what are you doing here?" Toshiro sounded like he was gonna pass out.

"Nightmare? Its really the famous Nightmare." Souruita laughed.

"Wheres my creater?" He conutined laughing.

"You came here with a high risk knowing you would die. Wh-" I was cut off.

"High risk? Whos gonna kill me? You?" He laughed again. I heard branches breaking and wind moving. I gasped and touch Ichigo and moved him away.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked once I sent him down. Before I could answer there was a bomb going off.

"You are faster than before." Souruita said.

"He could blast a cero?" Ichigo asked.

"No quiet." I said turning to face the others.

"Nightmare whats up him? How do you know him?" Ikkaku asked.

"STORY TIME!" Souruita shouted. I covered my ears and lifted my hand up and put it close to my mouth and blew blue dust towards him. The hollow screamed.

"Shut up." I growled. "My mother created him."

"Ahh Ms. Kurai. Where is she now? Oh yeah was she the one who said she would kill me if I returned? Whats was th-" I cut him off but kicking him in the face. I took out Hikari and cut something hard. It was probably part of his mask.

"I told you to shut up!" I shouted at him. I landed back on the ground and dusted off my cloak.

"What does he mean by co-coming back?" Rangiku stuttered.

"When I was little. Like I dont know 5 I played by myself alot. Mom was in the middle if exam her new creation to help her kill hollows and stuff. He," I pointed at Souruita who sounded like he was in pain. "Knows how spiritual where hollows and to kill. He was programed not to kill mom of course but once I was in the woods while mom was doing whatever. He attacked me."

"Yup I did. Thats how I almost died but Ms. Kurai was nice and let me live but not live with her. So I moved and now I returned because this town has the highest spiritual pressure I could sense." Souruita said. "And your one if them." Souruita lunged at me. I heard the movement. But my reaction was to slow. I was hit by his hard arm and powerful strength. I groaned and I rolled on my back.

"Damn you." I heard Ikkaku. I shook my head because my ears were ringing. I stood up and coughed from the dust.

"Souruita you shouldnt return." I said. The fighting stopped.

"Oh? And why is that?" He said walking towards me. I took out Shi and closed my eyes.

"Because you dont belong here." I flash step around him. I cut his arm, my guess, and then kicked him hard in the stomach. Everything was quiet. All I heard were heavy breathing and wind moving. The hair on the back of my neck went up.

"Nightmare move!" Toshiro shouted. Before I know it I was hit with something the stung and burned. I flew forward. I was caught by a pair if arms.

"Princess are you alright!" Hikari asked with worry. I swallowed.