Chapter 43

~Ikkakus POV~

I was walking back towards Captain Zaraks room. I know all captains were reported to the main hall but there were some mails, messages, and maybe some missions. The breeze was picking up. It was more like wind that breeze. I looked towards a near by tree swaying back and forth. The bright blew sky started to turn a merky gray. Whats going on?

I sense someones spiritual pressure rising. It wasnt just someone. It was Kaias.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath. I jump and ran/flash step to where she was. The wind started to get faster and stronger. I jumped off the roof and it turns out I was running straight towards the main hall where the meeting was being held. Dark clouds started to form.

"Kaia where the hell are you?!" I shouted as I stood near a tree. I heard someone scream. I look to the right and flash step there. I saw Kaia on the ground, a fist full of her hair in her hand and black ora spinning around her.

"Kaia!" I shouted at her. I started ranning towards her but then the force of the wind was hard to push through. It feels like your walking into a tornado.

"Kaia listen to me! Dont give in! Find why your happy! Find that spot that makes you relax!" I shouted over the sound of breaking wind. I finally was close enough to put my hands on her.

"You bastard killed my mother. Why didnt I see it before. Im an idiot!" She screamed louder making the wind turn into a storm. I grabbed Kaia and hugged her.

"KAIA OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES! LOOK AT ME!" I shouted at her. She opened her eyes and stare into my brown eyes.

"Im s-so sorry I-Ikkaku." She closed her eyes and passed out into my arms. The wind started to evanescence. The clouds started to disappear. The bright ocean blue sky peeked through the thick gray clouds.

"Aizen is still alive?!" Said a girl in the maid hall. I turned around and saw that the windows were shattered, doors were broken down.

"Such powers you have Kaia." I whispered looking at her. She had those big perfect round eyes closed. Her long soft blonde fell over her shoulder.

"No wonder why Shi and Hikari want you." I said so softly I didnt think she would here.

"I'll take her back. She wasted so much energy one what just happened." I looked up and saw Hikari. His silver shinny suit glistened with the sun. I hesitated for a second and handed her limp body to Hikari. He looked at her with a sad impression. I got up and dusted off the dirt from my pants. Hikari already left. I ran into the main and saw Momo.

"You just said Aizen is alive. He isnt dead!" Momo said so happily.

"Momo." Captain Hitsugaya said. Ichigo looked at me.

"Was that k-" I cut him off with a simply yes.

"What happened?" Captain Ukitake asked with a worried expression.

"Captain! Captain! Are you alright?! We felt that beasts spiritual pressure. I tho-" I cut Kiyone off.

"She isnt a beast." I made a fist. I felt something touch my shoulder. I relaxed and look behind me. I saw a pink hair freak smiling at me.

"Awe does Baldy have a sweet spot." Yachiru asked with that baby voice.

"Shut up!" I shouted at her swatter her away.

"You dont hit me!" She started chewing on my bald head.

"Ugh!" I started pulling her off but she wouldnt let go.

"Enough." Lieutenant Sasakibe raising his hand. "That 'beast' you call is a beast. She is a threat to us. She must be sent back to where she came from."