Chapter 6

~Ichigos POV~

*Two Days*

Two days has pasted and its been normal. Well you know what I mean back on track. More hollows has been coming in to town more than ever. This mystery girl hasnt been spotted yet but she didnt send any spiritual pressure or killed alot of hollows yet.

"Rukia watch out behind you!" I said while a hollow approached her from behind. Uryu shot and arrow behind me and her.

"Damn theres a lot of hollows." I said with my back against Ikkaku.

"You got that right but we could handle them. We fight for and hour. I was fighting with the last hollow but this hollow was weird. Strange. It was strong. It cut me with his big claws. He had this thing dangling from his for head and out. It was a....girl?

-Flash Back-

I was walking home from the dojo with mom on a rainy day. I was on the side of the road while mom was on the inside. I wanted to protect her. I looked into her light brown eyes then she smiled. Her smile makes me smile. We were walking past the big lake when I saw a girl sitting on the side of the lake.

"Hey what is she doing?" I asked mom but she was confused. The little girl saw me then she jumped into the lake.

"Nooo!" I shouted and ran after her. I heard mom call my name after me while chasing me telling me to stop. Next thing I know I wont up under my mom and saw...blood. Her blood. It was every where.

"Mom!" I screamed.

-Flash Back End-

"Ooo you remember now dont  you." Said the hollow. It was big and hairy that was green and a big mask.

"Who the hell are you!" I shouted at him while standing in a fighting position.

"Im the Grand Fisher. The powerful hollow that killed over millions of people. Or should I say women." He said with your life. "And your mother was one of them. Scream No Ichigo dont go!" He laughed again.

"Rukia, Uryu, Ikkaku, Orihime leave now. I dont want you goes to get hurt." I said.

"But-" Rukia started.

"No buts now leave!" I said. I heard them started running the other way. I got hit with on of his hair on his back. I flew back wards.

"Ichigo!" I heard Orihime called my name. She was running after me. I tried getting up but my stomach hurts. "Let me heal you." She said while an orange light was above me. I got up.

"No Orihime. Im fine You will get hurt now leave." I said looking into her gray eyes. She looked back into my eyes and then Hair cut her arm. I saw blood spill from her cut. My eyes widened. Orihime flinched in pain and let out a small scream.

"She looked so fragile. I had to do that." Grand Fisher said with a laugh. Rukia attacked him but them his hair cut her too. She was injured from cut on her stomach. 

"Ikkaku take them to Urahara. I got this from here." I said. He nodded and them carried Rukia and Orihime got up and ran with them.

"You bastard." I said looking at him. I ran towards him and jumped high. Before I came down or hit him, his hair attacked me again. I used Zangetsu to blocked him attack. I didnt this accoule of times and then managed to hit him or make him bleed.

"Damn." I said out of breath. The holllow was screaming in pain. I was about to rin an attacked hm when this white dressed lady stood in front of me with orange hair making me look at her. My eyes widened. I felt weak.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Thats right Ichigo. You wouldnt hurt your mother, now would you?" She asked smiling. I shook my head.

"This isnt real. Your not real." I said taking a step back.

"Course it is honey. Im real. Im back." She reached her hair out and touched me cheek. She then hugged me. She hugged me tightly. It hurts. She was squeezing me.

"Mom...Stop...cant breathe..." I said trying to push her off.

"No honey I would never hurt you. I will hug you to death. I want you on my side forever." She said hugging me even tighter.

"Mom Let go!" I said and pushed her off of me. I looked at the grand fisher. "Your using my mother to make me weak. You coward." I said running away from Mom and went towards him. be brought mom back in my face. I dodged his attack and us off his lure. he screamed and so did mom and she vanished.

"Bastard." Was all he said. I attacked him again and was finally able to get another attack on him. He clawed me and I had a big bleeding claw mark on my chest. I screamed in pain and put Zangetsu into the ground. I touched my chest.

"You are done now? Yes? Thats good I could eat you know!" He said lunging towards me. I grabbed Zangetsu and jumped out of the way.

"No quiet. Bankai." I said. Black ora formed around me. My closed changed. I felt a rush of power running through me. I used flash step and cut off his leg and arm. He fell to the floor bleeding.

"Now you finished." I was about to cut him to finish him but he disappeared. His spiritual pressure was gone. I turned back and clasped to the floor. I was breathing heavenly. I couldnt move. I felt beat. weaken. I closed my eyes and fell asleep there.

~Kaias POV~

Two days had past and it was the best two days of my life. I slept perfectly. I havent slepted like that in 2 months. I opened my eyes and stretched. My stomach growled. My spiritual went up then back down. That happened when Im hungry, mad, and while fighting. I got up and walked out of my black room into the light hallways.

"Good evening Kaia." Yoruichi said in a cat form. I rolled my eyes.

"Yorui you know I hate it when you do that!" I yelled. She laughed and walked away. I walked into the bathroom and did my morning stuff. Brushed my teeth, comb my hair, and changed into my ripped white dress.

"Morning dear." Dad said kissing the top of my head. Even I grown for the 5 years He is still taller than me by light 3-4 feet. I sat down and suripirsingly there was already my favorite food on the table. Medium raw large steak with rice.

"Thanks Tessai!" I smiled and ate. The sun the setting outside through the window. I slept through the whole day. I heard foot steps and spiritual pressure heading this way. I paused.

"There here." I flashed step into my room and locked the door. I heard the front door slide opened. I heard panting. I smell.....blood.

"Control your self." Shi said whispering in my ear. I nodded and gripped the door knob.

"Orihime, Rukia what happened?" Urahara said.

"Grand Fisher. Hes with Ichigo I have to go and help." A guy said.

"No Ikkaku. He said dont.." A girl said. She sound so innocent.

"Guys I got it under control. He is fine. I have to patch you up first." Urahara said. I heard scratching noise on my door. It slide opened slowly and Yoruichi came in.

"Go and help him." She said. I nodded and put on my chains and cloak. I jumped out the window softly and ran towards the smell of this boy they called Ichigo. I found him sleeping on the ground badly beated. Blood was everywhere. I walked slowly and picked him up. He was heavy but I got it.

I carried him back to the shop. I heard Dad and the other people talking. I felt the captains spiritual pressure in there. Damn it.

"You will be fine. Urahara will explain. Hide ur spiritual pressue." Hikari said. I nodded and slowly breathe in and out. I opened the door and all eyes were on my. I didnt make any eye contact with any of them only the floor.

"Who are you?" Said a voice.