Chapter 33

~Kaias POV~

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pale. My eyes were dilated. I took a deep breath. I walked over to my gigai and stepped into it. I brushed my hair with my fingers and grabbed my bag and put on my shoes. My stomach started to grumble and churn. I held my stomach with one hand and covered my mouth with the other.

I swallowed hard getting rid of the puke feeling. I closed my eyes and sighed. Just 2 more weeks. I could survive. I got up and walked out of my room. I walked into the living room and Dad was sitting there with Yoruichi and Ikkaku.

"Wheres the others?" I asked looking at Ikkaku.

"They're at Orihimes." He said.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"We dont know." He said.

"Ugh Im having a really bad hair day today." Yumichika said walking out of the bathroom looking at his hair.

"Your hair is f-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence and held my breathe.

"Kai." Ikkaku touched my back. I put my hand on his hard chest and pushed him back. I swallowed and then gasped for air.

"Whats wrong?" Yumichika sounded worried. I just shook my head.

"Im fine." I said looking down.

"Here." Dad said handing me a cup of green water. I looked up at him. Steam was raising from the cup. I touched the warm cup with my hands. I drank the green water. It burned my throat but my stomach started to feel a little better. I whipped my mouth and gave it back to him.

"Thanks." I said softly. He hugged me.

"That drink will help with your stomach." He whispered in my ear. I just nodded and we said bye and left to school. We were walking in silence. Today felt weird. It seemed weird. I stopped in my tracks.

"Does it seem weird today?" I asked looking up in the sky.

"Yeah it does actually." Ikkaku said looking at me. I sniffed the air. Different scents filled my noses. I shook my head and we continued walking. We got into class. Once I stepped into the classroom my eyes widened. Everything was gray. I saw something. It was green. I didnt know what it was. It was wrong. It seemed odd.

Everything went back to normal. I gasped for air and dropped my bag. Ikkaku touched my arm and Yumickia picked up my bag. I swallowed and nodded.

"Im ok." I forced a smile on my face. He nodded and let go of me. I grabbed my bag from Yumichika and then went to my desk. I saw Ichigo. We made eye contact and he smiled. He walked towards me then someone bumped me from the back making me drop my stuff.

She walked past me and turned her head towards me. She smirked at me. Just looking at her eyes I know something was weird. She was Orihimes friend. Tatsuki. Ichigo looked at her then me. I just looked at him and then sat down.

Uryu was reading a book next to me. I sighed and put on my shades. The teacher came in and the smiled.

"Good your here. Orihime is still out." She said and then walked to the front of the class. I ignired her most of the time. Uryu kept looking at me. I looked at him and shook my head. My stomach started to churn. I sucked in air and held my breathe.

"May I go to the bathroom." I asked raising up from my seat.

"Ok. We have thi-" she was in the middle of speaking when I ran out of the class. I ran to the bathroom and opened the door harshly and coughed up blood into the toilet. I was breathing heavily. I rain my fingers threw my hair and flushed the toilet.

"Kaia." I heard my name. I whipped my mouth and cleaned up the place. I walked out and washed my hands. It was Tatsuki.

"What?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. My shades covered my eyes making it hard to see my red eyes. If you closer you could see the light of them.

"What happened back there?" She asked stepping close to me. I stepped back.

"Nothing. I had to use the bathroom." I said. I tried to go past her but she grabbed my arm and hit my side. I held my side with the small pain and jump away from her.

"What the hell?!" I said. She just smiled.

"I know who you are." She said. Her voice was different. I gave her a confused look. My eyes widened and she charged at me. I jumped out of the way and hit her in the stomach. I jumped in the air and did a back flip. She grabbed my foot and threw me at the wall. I hit the wall pretty hard and groaned from the pain. She walked to me and grabbed my neck. Why was I so weak?

"Look at you. All slow and weak. I never thought the princess of Hell would turn out like this." Her voice cracked and it sounded dark. She took off my shades. She stared me in the eyes. she her were green. Green ora was coming out from her. I gasped air. I couldnt breathe. I felt more weak. My vision started to become blurry.

"Pain!" I shouted. She screamed and let go of me. I dropped to the floor coughing. Her screamed filled my ears. I felt her kick air towards me. I struggled to get up. I tried to find my shades. I blinkd a couple times. Everything was dark. I moved my hand around touched her leg. I moved closer to her.

"Please. Make it stop!" She shouted.

"What did you do to me." I grabbed her neck and lifted her to my face.

"I did nothing. Please stop this." She shouted. Her voice sounded normal. I blew air in her face. She stopped screaming and fell into my arms. I placed her on the floor lightly. I felt around walking to class. I sniffed the air. I caught Ighicos scent. I opened the door and felt around and sat in my desk. This isnt good.